Nat Wedderburn - central midfielder

Jordan Halsman - left back

Lewis Milne - central midfielder

Colin Marshall - central midfielder

Jon Robertson - central midfielder

Declan Hughes - central midfielder

Kudus Oyenuga - striker

Sean Higgins - striker (apparently)

Seven of our starting eleven are central midfielders - no width in the team whatsoever. What was the plan with Lewis Milne today? He's anonymous in central midfield so we'll stick him on the right wing because he's a good player and needs to be in the team. Oh, that isn't working. Right, well Robbo can play right wing instead and Lewis can play in the middle instead.

I've said before that any nobody can take 11 fit men and eventually make them hard to beat.

I was wrong.

I don't think we'll catch Sevco now. Tbh, there's nothing to read out of beating utter shite like Cowdenbeath. We don't look any worse than Sevco atm but our awful start, combined with the odd dodgy game that we always seem to have in us, has afforded them a wee gap that should see them into second.

The aim should should still be upwards though. Rofl at the chat about how Falkirk were our rivals a few weeks ago.

Have some fucking faith man!

No he isn't. Nicholl doesn't speak to him, he gets asked f**k all. He gets no input. It's not his team and its not his ideas.

Higgins is shit. Some players won't make it stick but they will bring other things to the table, Higgins offers nothing. Misses sitters and can't hold it up. Slow, unfit and doesn't work hard like some fans make out.

He has no input so he doesn't coach the team the way jimmy wants? As a coach he needs to prepare the players tactically along with jimmy I don't know where your he gets no input information comes from purely by looking at the two of them during a game? I think Higgins gets a rough time but granted he ain't doin the business, he doesn't look fit but to say he doesn't work hard is just plain wrong! Jimmy needs to review his squad and tactics and have a re-think and stick to a formation and a settled team

Before reading threads like this and some contributions to BRALT I hadn't realised what complete arseholes some of the Cowdenbeath fans are.

Ram it.

Before reading threads like this and some contributions to BRALT I hadn't realised what complete arseholes some of the Cowdenbeath fans are.

"Some"?

Believe me, you don't want to know, Granny D. :(

He has no input so he doesn't coach the team the way jimmy wants? As a coach he needs to prepare the players tactically along with jimmy I don't know where your he gets no input information comes from purely by looking at the two of them during a game? I think Higgins gets a rough time but granted he ain't doin the business, he doesn't look fit but to say he doesn't work hard is just plain wrong! Jimmy needs to review his squad and tactics and have a re-think and stick to a formation and a settled team

Genuinely mate, I don't think he gets the chance to coach at all.

Higgins is pish.

Sorry, but changing our formation and dropping our best player last couple of weeks and trying to match up to Hibs shape says it all about Jimmy.Feckin embarrassing the way Booth (average player in this league) got behind our full backs as there was no protection. How many times was Robbo moved?. Just play our side in their best position and formation, and just have a go.

Hibs are easily one of the best sides in the country just now, but still look dodgy at times. Didn't matter today but they seemed to switch off at 2-0 which has cost them in other games.

:lol: :lol: Third at least but should be looking at an outside chance of catching Rangers is what I've been saying for months.

You've had us as potential relegation candidates at points this season, ya dafty :P

That is true but I was wrong. I believe and still believe we will not only catch Rangers but will catch Hearts too.

Stubbs is our best manager since Mowbray and most of his signings have been excellent. The football has been excellent at times.

<<<<<<< in a happy mood.

Every Hibs fans I've spoken to in the pubs has stated what an embarrasing away performance it was and one of the worst they have seen at ER for years. Hard to even defend it.

At least you tried to play a bit of football. I'd say Alloa were just as bad.

Archived