Hibernian v Cowdenbeath

Every Hibs fans I've spoken to in the pubs has stated what an embarrasing away performance it was and one of the worst they have seen at ER for years. Hard to even defend it.

I feel sorry for you guys. You're a decent bunch of supporters who deserve better than having Nicholl as your manager.

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We kept the ball in our own 1/3, any team can do that. We didn't have single chance or attempt on target. Watching us is killing my soul, horrible way to spend your weekend. Getting beat is fine, getting beat showing nothing at all is horrible.

Pubs around Leith > pubs around Gorgie.

That is true but I was wrong. I believe and still believe we will not only catch Rangers but will catch Hearts too.

Stubbs is our best manager since Mowbray and most of his signings have been excellent. The football has been excellent at times.

<<<<<<< pished.

Ftfy

Well beaten today, but in truth it was always going to be a daunting trip to face big club like Hibs who are clearly vastly improved since their shaky start to the season.

Our target remains to slog it out with Alloa and Livingston and try and squeeze into 8th place come the end of the season. I still think we can do it. Well, we're holding the high ground at the moment, which has to count for something.

Stevenson clearly had a good player in him from the start but I would never have predicted he'd have found his feet as a wing back type player.

Have to say Stubbs looks like a very decent manager when it comes to finding players and getting the best out of the ones he has. This season may end up being a write but I'm pretty pleased with our management for once.

Stubbs' biggest achievement this season has to be turning Stevenson into a football player.

He must be on a decent amount of assists aswell.

Spot on. Seems confident on the ball compared to what I've seen last couple of seasons on tv..Stubbs has them playing good football and must be installing belief in his players, unlike our manager who shows no belief in his.

Stevenson clearly had a good player in him from the start but I would never have predicted he'd have found his feet as a wing back type player.

Have to say Stubbs looks like a very decent manager when it comes to finding players and getting the best out of the ones he has. This season may end up being a write but I'm pretty pleased with our management for once.

He's been playin there for years. Got to kick on sometime FFS.

No he isn't. Nicholl doesn't speak to him, he gets asked f**k all. He gets no input. It's not his team and its not his ideas.

Higgins is shit. Some players won't make it stick but they will bring other things to the table, Higgins offers nothing. Misses sitters and can't hold it up. Slow, unfit and doesn't work hard like some fans make out.

would like to know how you know makel gets no input and jimmy doesnt speak to him?

Who is telling you this to back up your statements?

Heard the team before the game today. First thing we said was 'wow thats a weak defence'.

Now i defend jimmy all the time as i mainly agree with cowden cowboy as to how difficult our situation is etc. However i cant defend jimmy dropping 1 of our best defenders for a match where the defence will be under alot of pressure no matter how well we play, leaving us with the weak defence we had.

seriously, what the fuvk has brownlie done to jimmy? Pumped his wife?

The sooner deano is fit the better, we really miss him. Kenny too is strengthening us compared to halsman.

was obvious after 5 mins we needed to change to 3-5-2 but what do we know?

The criticism of higgins is a bit harsh. You are only as good as players around you and he doesnt have the right ones. He also tries hard so unfair to say otherwise.

finally, kudos full time at dundee utd? Really? Greedy, unfit, cant pass and his touch was honking. He needs a massive rocket up the arse and stop thinking hes something he isnt and get the basics right first (not sure if he can).

Spot on al was about to say similar.

I have not been in the jimmy out camp and am still not yet. I think. However we cannot keep chipping up to games looking for 0 -0 coz we are not a keep a clean sheet kind of team. We might not have the strikwforce of last season but the majority of the team is the same one that leakwd goals but created last season. Shadow of their former selfs.

I will keep going back to QOS away. Why play two up there away from home against a genuine play off contender and look like deserved winners but set up and play in a negative fashion for almost every other game. Higgins has no chance up there on his own and Kudus would be lucky to play in the league below most of his time in a cowden shirt.

Laat two games before this with 3 at the back looked more solid and browlie was winning first ball in the air and then dumped.

We need to score to offset our team being too easy to break through.

Btw. Tob and nat individually did well but no midfield support exposes them

Archived