What's Your Day Been Like ?

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A typical day for me goes something like:

3am: awakened by my son giving me a flying headbutt in the dark as he wakes me for a bottle of milk.

6am: wake up wondering if I've missed my alarm, check time and then groan as my alarm isn't due for an hour but I'm now awake.

7am: having stayed awake for 45 minutes from 6am and then slept for 15 minutes before 7am, I awake at the sound of my shrill alarm, bleary eyed and groaning. Turn off alarm with a curse, stumble out of bed, stub toes and complain of clicking joints.

7.05am: first shite of the day

7.10am: shower

7.20am: throw on clothes and jacket, trip and injure self whilst putting on footwear.

7.30am: go out into the great wide world in the freezing cold and dark

8am: arrive at office, wish for a powercut, check that power is still functioning and begin work with a deep sigh.

8am to 10am: trawl through inane emails from inane people and answer inane questions.

10am: walk 3/4 of a mile to a Tesco Express for a depressingly bland pre-packed sandwich, do same journey in reverse and eat floppy cardboard sandwich at my desk.

10.15am to 1pm: browse P&B, interspersed with occasionally having to justify my employment by doing stuff.

1pm: eat another bland sandwich. Consider suicide, then decide to finish work first so as to ensure a full day's pay for my widow.

1.30pm to 4.30pm: make a series of inane phonecalls, receive a similar number of inane phonecalls. Sigh loudly and often to no-one in particular as I'm alone.

4.30 pm to 5pm: commute with the great unwashed, hold breath as long as possible to avoid smell and in the hope that I'll pass out for the rest of the journey.

5.30pm: greeted by small child with a huge grin, best part of my day.

5.30pm to 11pm: eat, clean, play, talk, moan, groan, yawn, feed, change, prepare.

11pm to 3am: sleep.

I get up when I want except on Wednesdays when I get rudely awakened by the dustmen.
I put my trousers on, have a cup of tea and I think about leaving the house.
I feed the pigeons, I sometimes feed the sparrows too, it gives me a sense of enormous well-being.
And then I'm happy for the rest of the day safe in the knowledge there will always be a bit of my heart devoted to it

I usually have 2 bits of toast and a boiled egg for breakfast and lots of coffee - if I'm in college i will have one coffee and then take some fruit in for my tea break then get something like sushi for lunch and then for dinner usually a bit of meat and some salad/rice and then some green tea at night time and not much snacking. Quite often i will substitute the green tea for beer/wine through the week and always drink at weekends but never that heavily.

If I'm not in college will probably have about 5 cups of coffee then noodles for lunch and quite a lot of fruit and veg and quite often go to the gym.

I used to have bacon every morning with my toast then usually chase that down with 2 cans of red bull, would eat crisps and fizzy drinks all the time, maybe the occasional banana or apple but would still be pretty unhealthy and would drink almost every night but wouldn't want to do that again! I used to work on building sites so would be fit and would burn all the shite off but when i became a student it all went to my belly and i had to make some serious lifestyle changes!

I get up when I want except on Wednesdays when I get rudely awakened by the dustmen.

I put my trousers on, have a cup of tea and I think about leaving the house.

I feed the pigeons, I sometimes feed the sparrows too, it gives me a sense of enormous well-being.

And then I'm happy for the rest of the day safe in the knowledge there will always be a bit of my heart devoted to it

:lol: well done.

I usually have 2 bits of toast and a boiled egg for breakfast and lots of coffee - if I'm in college i will have one coffee and then take some fruit in for my tea break then get something like sushi for lunch and then for dinner usually a bit of meat and some salad/rice and then some green tea at night time and not much snacking. Quite often i will substitute the green tea for beer/wine through the week and always drink at weekends but never that heavily.

If I'm not in college will probably have about 5 cups of coffee then noodles for lunch and quite a lot of fruit and veg and quite often go to the gym.

I used to have bacon every morning with my toast then usually chase that down with 2 cans of red bull, would eat crisps and fizzy drinks all the time, maybe the occasional banana or apple but would still be pretty unhealthy and would drink almost every night but wouldn't want to do that again! I used to work on building sites so would be fit and would burn all the shite off but when i became a student it all went to my belly and i had to make some serious lifestyle changes!

What an absolutely boring post that was.

She can now be satisfied that at least Piers Morgan actually gives a flying f**k about her

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/juicing-guru-whose-austere-diet-sparked-a-storm-admits-a-soft-spot-for-tacos-and-creme-eggs-9978534.html

She also needs to put things into perspective, as only spending 90 minutes with her daughter a day, in my book, makes her a fucking shit mother

What you really mean is you have no socks left, and you're biding your time for this months salary to go in your bank so you can obliterate Sports Directs supply of Slazengers finest before obliterating yourself ?

Nah i have friction burns on my shaft

10:30: Got out of bed

11:00: Coffee (instant, two sugars)

12:30: 2 packs of hula hoops

12:45: 1 pack of hula hoops, another coffe and a sly grazing of some pesto that my flatmate left in the fridge.

right now: 1 pack of hula hoops

That's been my day so far. Please PM for publishing offers.

Archived