Clyde vs Arbroath

Positives from yesterday traynor looks like a good prospect fergie looks like getting back to better form , thought of, donnel first half was excellent and mcmanus did well

Think if we are playing with one striker we need to get up and support him quicker for that we need a a bit more drive in midfield o donnell did that first half not sure he has the energy levels for a full 90 mins in that role all in all happy with a point

Arbroath did look the better team and knocked the ball about well

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Why should he not block

It ? If were short up top then club needs come first... End of!!

Agree, we already lost out on a player because his teams manager changed their mind and blocked the move.

That said, looks like he doesn't fancy either player, so he needs to gets his skates on, only 5 days to go :o

Watt desperate to leave has a club but ferguson blocking it because he short up front daly in similar position unfair on both players ,ferguson I believe wants watts deal to b for a month only the man is a idiot move em on ffs it suits everyone

Hiya Mike, hiya pal. Tell your relative to put the dummy back in his gub, and start acting like a footballer then. Oh, wait a......

Hiya Mike, hiya pal. Tell your relative to put the dummy back in his gub, and start acting like a footballer then. Oh, wait a......

Big Mike actually could spell, even if his paternal instincts replaced basic common sense. Can anyone else not quote this fannybaws McKay? Me thinks we have a botton

Looks like these Nicol, McBride, Johnstone plus Crawford were kindly asked to remove themselves from their seats and join the Arbroath support after celebrating the equaliser too much. Must have upset some of the respectful Clyde supporters.

God only knows how Clyde clung clang on for the point......good defending or bad finishing....or maybe a mixture of both.

No they weren't, they were sat in front of me and they got up and left on their own.

This is what happens when you have a chairman telling the local community we are out of here and off to the land of milk and honey(EK)

more incompetence from Alexander and the Clyde board. Probably plays into his agenda that there is "no future" in Cumbernauld however...

Haha some of u clowns crack me up ,because you say dickhead not being fair to a couple of players you must be a relative ,and for the record I also rate daly and think both him and watt for that matter should play before mcmanus and mcqueen ,on the subject signing old men and not playing himself nothing idiotic there his so called injury is a load of pish really need couple more bad results to get him to f**k

The opinion of anyone who rates Kevin Watt is instantly redunant to me. Literally, his only real redeeming quality known to me is that he can run in a straight line quite quickly.

Mick Daly on the other hand... #eyebrows #headers #dece

Absolutly no doubt Daly is the most natural forward we have, neither McManus or Watt retain possession due to a severe lack of a first touch. McManus can certainly cause some problems with his pace and workrate but finishing is not great, in fact Watt is probably better in front of goal, although certainly not saying he should be starting, far from it.

We desperately need some kind of partnership up front who can retain the ball and allow support to get there from midfield, obviously a finisher would be nice. Easier said than done! Have not included Chuckie in this as he is and always should be an emergency forward not his fault at all.

Absolutly no doubt Daly is the most natural forward we have, neither McManus or Watt retain possession due to a severe lack of a first touch. McManus can certainly cause some problems with his pace and workrate but finishing is not great, in fact Watt is probably better in front of goal, although certainly not saying he should be starting, far from it.

We desperately need some kind of partnership up front who can retain the ball and allow support to get there from midfield, obviously a finisher would be nice. Easier said than done! Have not included Chuckie in this as he is and always should be an emergency forward not his fault at all.

Agreed. Good Football post

Am i on P&B ???>_>

Ferguson may well have put on mcqueen for height at set plays especially at arbroath corners worked out well with Marsh coming off and mcqueen moving back

He probably got the tactics just about spot on I would have liked us to play two up front mcmanus and daly but if we had opened up arbroath would have picked us off like the 5 2 game last

We certainly need a striker ( goalscorer) and an attacking midfielder

Archived