SUPERBOWL XLIX

lichtie23

• Replies 812
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fair play to the Patriots though.They were only ever 10pts behind and with the time left in the game that was always achievable. I guess the Seahawks used up all their luck in the Championship game.

Near tears. I had given that up as lost and dont think i would have ever watched a Pats SB again?

Unlucky Hawks fans, that was a classic game and just the craziest minute I have ever had an emotional involvement in.

Football, Bloody hell!!!

When a guy makes a completion whilst sitting on his arse, after the ball has rebounded off hands, knees and his chest you maybe think your luck is in. Maybe not.

Congrats, enjoy the celebration.

Seattle showing how classless they are. Easy to be smug when you win but it takes a true sportsman to show dignity in defeat.

Brady up there but Beadshaw & Montana won 4 superbowls and never lost one. As far as I'm concerned, Brady at best tied for GOAT

who was it on here that said the game was over at 24-14? they fucked it for seattle imo :lol:

Yeah quite a bit of pointing and laughing at the "game over", "Brady is gone" style comments from earlier in this thread must be made.

I also presume there will now be a torrent of anti-Seahawk abuse, anti-Sherman memes and general "get it right up ye" style comments. So if you don't mind <grabs coat> I'm off. See you next year.

Edit to add: oh and nice to see posters who've never been seen before in the Superbowl thread, let alone the NFL forum, popping up with these comments! :lol:

Archived