SUPERBOWL XLIX

lichtie23

i shudder imagining the current scenes in boston. i thought i wanted new england to win, but hearing those shit interviews reminded me just how insufferable they really are.

that play call, offsides, and brawl at the end were hilarious however.

• Replies 812
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Seattle showing how classless they are. Easy to be smug when you win but it takes a true sportsman to show dignity in defeat.

Brady up there but Beadshaw & Montana won 4 superbowls and never lost one. As far as I'm concerned, Brady at best tied for GOAT

they only got to 4 means brady has two more conference championships than those two!!!

Patriots winning won me 75 off a £10 free bet accumulator, I put an insurance bet on Haws over 2.5 TDs and another bet on Gronk anytime.

I'm still a bit seething watching this. I know f**k all about NFL but Patriots seem like unbearably smug, cheating c***s.

They are

Congrats on your win. Nice wee profit

anyone else watching 4+1? :lol::thumsup2

Yup...still absolutely mystified why a team with Marshawn Lynch the leading running back of the season from a half a yard out with 3 downs 30 seconds and a time out......why the f*** would you throw the ball........absolutely stark raving batshit crazy.

Well the Seahawks made a right @rse of that. 2nd & goal, with seconds left, & they try & throw it into the end zone! They had two goes at running it in, in the hip pocket,before trying that! How much do these coaches/ QB's get paid?

Congratulations to the Pats.

A tough one and questions have to be asked about Wilson's decision to throw but Uncle Pete has taken the blame.

At 3-3 earlier in the season even the playoffs looked a far off possibility but the team battled through with a 9-1 streak sealing home advantage.

Maybe the team was too beat up but we weren't far away from back to back SB wins.

Onwards and upwards.

post-1545-14228638518751_thumb.jpg

Patriots winning won me 75 off a £10 free bet accumulator, I put an insurance bet on Haws over 2.5 TDs and another bet on Gronk anytime.

I'm still a bit seething watching this. I know f**k all about NFL but Patriots seem like unbearably smug, cheating c***s.

Nice one m8.

Basic rules are pretty straightforward. All the penalties and shit can ruin things a bit.

Archived