Let's Guess What the Next Ibrox Attendance Will Be

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think a lot depends on the Celtic match and the boardroom set up.

If Celtic turn up and horse them by anything more than 4, I can see plenty finding something better to do on a match day. If it's tight in the semi, or Rangers manage to win, then they'll be out in their usual numbers. If it's the same board in charge, you can reduce the numbers substantially, but if the Rangers minded board take over then I expect a show of defiance and an increase.

I think a lot depends on the Celtic match and the boardroom set up.

If Celtic turn up and horse them by anything more than 4, I can see plenty finding something better to do on a match day. If it's tight in the semi, or Rangers manage to win, then they'll be out in their usual numbers. If it's the same board in charge, you can reduce the numbers substantially, but if the Rangers minded board take over then I expect a show of defiance and an increase.

:blink:

Seek professional help Ross.

Quickly.

:lol:

:blink:

Seek professional help Ross.

Quickly.

:lol:

It's a long shot, but it's not beyond the realms of possibility.

Celtic are clearly favourites by a very long distance, but the way they line up I would fancy anyone to create more than a couple of chances against them.

It's a long shot, but it's not beyond the realms of possibility.

Celtic are clearly favourites by a very long distance, but the way they line up I would fancy anyone to create more than a couple of chances against them.

Great shout...

7-2 it is then...

Worse teams than Sevco have turned up to play Celtic in the cups expecting a scudding, only to be pleasantly surprised. :rolleyes:

Nonsense, Celtic are an unbeatable footballing machine , a Killie fan on here told me so.

Nonsense, Celtic are an unbeatable footballing machine , a Killie fan on here told me so.

Beep....beep....beep....

Vicky's WRK alarm has went again.

I imagine that in the interests of public safety Celtic will be under strict instructions to play keep-ball once they've gone 3-0 up.

Green Them to win 5 - 0 on goals

Blue Them to win 3 - 1 on red cards

Hampden to lose about 5,000 seats and the nation to be disgraced by the songs, flares and behaviour of both lots.

Based on what the club usually quotes, I'd expect 30,000 at the next home game.

For the HIbs game, or when Hearts re-try,

If the amounts of bad news keep coming at current rate are we at a point where the away support could actually be a

smiilar size to the actual number of home fans within the ground, including those fighting in the exaulted marble stairwells.

No. No he didn't
I believe there is more than Killie fan on here, another genius moment from wee mystic rover lol
Beep....beep....beep....Vicky's WRK alarm has went again.
You will be able to show where I mentioned w r k in the post you quoted?

The only person who is deflecting is you, after another one of your comical cock ups...

Benny.....petal.

The entire membership of P&B KNOW you were alluding to WRK.

YOU also know this to be true.

Having had this pointed out to you in a comical manner, you attempt to play the pedantic semantic to ATTEMPT to appear clever.

You failed.

Again.

However, being a The Rangers follower (fans go to matches you see) you have a ready made excuse for being obvious, stupid, obstinate, ambiguous and generally an arse. So please.....

...carry on.

I believe there is more than Killie fan on here, another genius moment from wee mystic rover lol

You will be able to show where I mentioned w r k in the post you quoted?

Little Vicky doth protest to much.

Archived