Let's Guess What the Next Ibrox Attendance Will Be

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Green Them to win 5 - 0 on goals

Blue Them to win 3 - 1 on red cards

Hampden to lose about 5,000 seats and the nation to be disgraced by the songs, flares and behaviour of both lots.

For the HIbs game, or when Hearts re-try,

If the amounts of bad news keep coming at current rate are we at a point where the away support could actually be a

smiilar size to the actual number of home fans within the ground, including those fighting in the exaulted marble stairwells.

Note that they've made the Ugly Sisters' semi the second off the two - no guarantee Hampden will be in a fit state to host a game come the Monday.

Do people from the Highlands have special heritage too?

Yes, we're a noble indigenous group who bravely fought against hordes of English speaking barbarians and their attempts to repress us and our culture.. We've only ever spoken Gaelic since time began and we sprouted up out of the ground like potatoes. It's offensive to us if you wear kilts but we wear those majestic tartan skirts (which aren't skirts because we demand it!) regularly.

Or some garbage like that.

No, we're just from a certain region of Scotland, most people born here move to urban areas or abroad anyway and we just get all the old fuckers from England in return looking to die outside of a concrete jungle.

Tend to be fucking assholes as well, in my experience, but we hate everyone anyway in the Highlands including ourselves.

Yes, we're a noble indigenous group who bravely fought against hordes of English speaking barbarians and their attempts to repress us and our culture.. We've only ever spoken Gaelic since time began and we sprouted up out of the ground like potatoes. It's offensive to us if you wear kilts but we wear those majestic tartan skirts (which aren't skirts because we demand it!) regularly.

Or some garbage like that.

No, we're just from a certain region of Scotland, most people born here move to urban areas or abroad anyway and we just get all the old fuckers from England in return looking to die outside of a concrete jungle.

Tend to be fucking assholes as well, in my experience, but we hate everyone anyway in the Highlands including ourselves.

Out of greenies fella.... but that'll get one from me :thumsup2

Ascerbic, witty, self-deprecating and a fair degree of truth in it too :lol::lol:

I work in the Western Isles and can't criticise a single word of that !

Note that they've made the Ugly Sisters' semi the second off the two - no guarantee Hampden will be in a fit state to host a game come the Monday.

I would guess that Hampden will likely be the safest place in Glasgow while the game is on. The city centre afterwards and the towns and schemes will take far more damage.

Unfortunately I won't be able to make the Raith game.

Given how things are developing at Rangers, do you suggest I should phone Ibrox just to let them know I won't be there? :wacko:

I have some onion sets and seed potatoes I could get to them as compensation. I am sure Ally would take them as part payment against his 'getrid package'.

I would guess that Hampden will likely be the safest place in Glasgow while the game is on. The city centre afterwards and the towns and schemes will take far more damage.

And the wives' and girlfriends' faces.

I read that the attendance at the Hearts game was only around 9000 (I assume large Hearts travelling support of around 2000 was included in that figure) at most before it was postponed.

Where did you read this?

Anyway i am pretty sure most genuine Scottish Football Supporters will be looking for the next crowd at Ibrox to be as close to a sell out as possible as it is a Charity Game for MND, The Rangers Foundation and the Ricksen family.

• 10 months later...

Archived