Fraser Aird's Devastating Campaign of Psychological Warfare

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Like i said, you're out of your depth pal.

Seen puddles with more depth than you.

Kris Boyd ...AWRA....British patriot ...ect...many accounts you had now sad hat???

Never had an account called kris boyd. Unlucky.

Long do you think you will get out this account before you get banned again for being a walloper???

Was it not the other way about though? Sure, KB was the second alias. Come to think about it, I think he came back under the guise of a Livi supporter when they had about 100 trolls infecting the place.

Regardless neither was AWRA, as they actually possessed wit and humour, while he's just mind numbingly boring.

Was it not the other way about though? Sure, KB was the second alias. Come to think about it, I think he came back under the guise of a Livi supporter when they had about 100 trolls infecting the place.

Yes....he was super ally,he changed to Kris Boyd coz another poster was using the super ally name.

What happened to him did he get banned or just decide to stop posting???

:lol: The fucking irony.

Yeah I'm also pretty boring, at least I don't attempt to be edgy in some pathetic attempt at garnering attention though.

Regardless neither was AWRA, as they actually possessed wit and humour, while he's just mind numbingly boring.

Tbh, I think he brings more to the boards than Bennett.

Benny brings one line dribble ...and stalking WRK...and who can forget his failed alias Vicky..

Tragic.

Tbh, I think he brings more to the boards than Bennett. Benny brings one line dribble ...and stalking WRK...and who can forget his failed alias Vicky.. Tragic.

I said it on another thread, I like AWRA as a poster when he's not trying his shite brand of trolling, he has brief flashes of being one of the best Sevco posters

Archived