Hero Cat Saves Poor Abandoned Baby From Certain Death

Romeo

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cats are for witches, auld wimmen that smell of pee and people with low self-esteem.

"Aww, she's allowing me to pet her today. I'm so blessed."

To be fair that's one of the things that make cats pretty cool, they just don't give a feck, stuck up and ice cold. Dogs are all over you and try like feck for attention, clingy.

I had a budgie called "Colin" :)

As a 5 - 7 year old I had a budgie called Joey. In these days I tended to speak with a little bit of a stutter and so oddly enough the budgie used to say things like "Who's a p..pr..pr..pretty b..b..boy then"

For some reason any visiting family friends and relations used to find that utterly hilarious.

Oh contraire mon dew. Goldfish don't give a feck either but they aren't cool. Unless you refrigerate the water first and then they're just slow.

Can't even compare the 2. Goldfish are retards, cats are smert. Their swagger should be applauded. For the record I like dugs too, used to hate cats, mates maw got 2 house cats. Wee tiny things, and they're the coolest animals I've ever seen. Plus this guys a legend.. ;)

post-14721-14218014894768_thumb.jpg

Just in case anyone wasn't aware of cats superiority to dogs, this selfless feline risked it's own life to save a baby from dying of hypothermia.

This dog lost it's life just to keep somebody warm, never mind save them from hypothermia. A cat couldn't even make one sleeve.

post-13234-0-09440600-1421851143_thumb.j

Dogs >> Cats

That dogs only driving because a cat made him do it, there'll be some cool as f**k cat sitting in the back getting driven down to pick up some catnip and whiskas

The only time you see a cat in a car is when it crawls in to sleep under the wheel arch or on the engine. In other words, when you don't want the bloody thing there.

Archived