Dundee Uniteds v Motherwells 24/1/2015

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Our injury and suspension list means that we have no chance of getting anything from this game. I hope the game is off.

Plastic Whistle had about 19 players out for our game a few weeks ago and we struggled to get a 2-2 draw. You're seriously overrating United's form.

No gan. workin'. Praise the lard.
^^^^ Rendered pig fat worshiper.
If you write lol one more time I'll chop your head off xx
If you put a colon (:) either side you will get this :lol:
Paw broon is a beast. 5-0 Motherwell
Daphne, is that you?

Ken, I was just getting in the reverse omens thingy :angry:

It's just occured to me that our next game is the semi. Given that, I'd imagine Jackie is going to (please Jackie) play the same side today that he expects to play then, injuries pending. Conservative lineup expected as follows, with just Rankin the obvious 'safe' player omitted.

Rado

McGowan Morris Fojut Townsend

Paton Tits

GMS Armstrong Erskine

Ciftci

Telfer left out due to McNamara recognizing Aberdeen's ability to bully us in recent encounters. Please please pretty please with chocolate cream on top let Morris be back and McGowan cleared.

Today I think he'll go for:

Rado

Watson Dillon Fojut Townsend

Ranton Patkin

GGGMS Armstrong Telfer

Ciftci

After Wednesday night i'd be well up for doing a right old reshuffle but i've got a nasty feeling he'll stick with what he knows. If I had my way, and I will one day, i'd like to see us give a 4-3-2-1 formation a shot as we constantly get run over in the middle of the park and an extra body in there should hopefully help out and we'd still have plenty going forward to trouble opposing defences.

Rado

McGowan Morris (if fit) Fojut Townsend

Paton Butcher Telfer

GMS Armstrong

Ciftci

Archived