Kilmarnock v Partick Thistle

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thought the same. I like to think I can put loyalties to one side when decisions are made by the ref, and I thought he was pretty fair throughout. It must be a nightmare being a Thistle fan tonight though, headaches all around with the amount of "hawwwwws" throughout the game for nothing fouls etc. The worst one was when Westlake made a fantastic challenge near the dugout and the away fans were apoplectic. Bizarre.

Even if you think it, NEVER SAY IT, collum is like beatlejuice

Based on 10-80 minutes of that game we couldn't have complained with a comfortable defeat. Magennis causes us all sorts of problems and McKenzie ran rings around our midfield. Still on course for 7 points out of 9 if we can beat St Mirren which was what I thought if we could get we'd be more than safe and possibly in a position to challenge Killie and Dundee at the top of the bottom 6 rather than looking behind us.

I don't agree that Collum was decent and not in a tantrum throwing 'he never gave us a penalty' way. He appeared to be desperate to avoid giving yellow cards at all costs today after his recent awful decisions in other games which on another day can lead to more and more dangerous challenges as players think they can get away with it. I thought Frans, Bannigan and Pascali could've been booked for their fouls with little complaint. I'd need to see it again as it was at the other end of the pitch but I thought Killie could've had a penalty although I think Collum possibly never gave it as he hadn't stopped the game when Frans clearly had a head injury. Also there was possibly some pushing from Osman in the build up to our equaliser and Frans might've been offside but that's the linesman's decision rather than Collum's and it was tight.

Based on 10-80 minutes of that game we couldn't have complained with a comfortable defeat. Magennis causes us all sorts of problems and McKenzie ran rings around our midfield. Still on course for 7 points out of 9 if we can beat St Mirren which was what I thought if we could get we'd be more than safe and possibly in a position to challenge Killie and Dundee at the top of the bottom 6 rather than looking behind us.

I don't agree that Collum was decent and not in a tantrum throwing 'he never gave us a penalty' way. He appeared to be desperate to avoid giving yellow cards at all costs today after his recent awful decisions in other games which on another day can lead to more and more dangerous challenges as players think they can get away with it. I thought Frans, Bannigan and Pascali could've been booked for their fouls with little complaint. I'd need to see it again as it was at the other end of the pitch but I thought Killie could've had a penalty although I think Collum possibly never gave it as he hadn't stopped the game when Frans clearly had a head injury. Also there was possibly some pushing from Osman in the build up to our equaliser and Frans might've been offside but that's the linesman's decision rather than Collum's and it was tight.

We had a clear view of it, and it would have been very, very soft.

Josh and Rory by far and away best players but Tope is such a big wimp and just not suited to our physical Scottish game and Robbie seems to have caught whatever Boyd catches when he goes to Rangers making him lethargic with the game completely passing him by - being a young player i want him to do well but he needs to put more effort in or be dropped to see if it gets his energy back.

Neither keeper actually seemed to have any saves to make apart from the pathetic first goals that both somehow let in. Samson is not filling me with confidence

Decent 2nd half performance. And overall a pretty decent game. A draw seemed a fair result. The seethe from thistle fans was epic after inch perfect solid tackles. Westlake impressed me as did Mckenzie. Slater looked better with Clingan alongside him. Tope has great attributes but he's a shite bag and always fluffs after all his good work.

Frans might've been offside but that's the linesman's decision rather than Collum's and it was tight.

Thought at the game he was offside but highlights on Alba last night showed he was clearly onside when Declan had the shot. Can any of the Killie fans advise as to why the away fans at Rugby Park are always located at the upper part of the stand. We had nearly a thousand at the game yet looking at the highlights you would think we had no away support whatsoever

Brennan was unfairly dropped IMO.

Saved us from a shoeing at Parkhead.

CB himself said that he could've gone out and saved 3 penalties at parkhead, won us the match and still have been dropped the following week for Samson.

Being 2nd choice keeper must be really frustrating as it must be the hardest position to progress from understudy.

Thought at the game he was offside but highlights on Alba last night showed he was clearly onside when Declan had the shot. Can any of the Killie fans advise as to why the away fans at Rugby Park are always located at the upper part of the stand. We had nearly a thousand at the game yet looking at the highlights you would think we had no away support whatsoever

Easier to police.

Same reason Hearts etc do it.

Keeps you dry when it's raining, prevailing wind and all that. We're nice and considerate.

Archived