Kilmarnock v Partick Thistle

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Best performance from Killie in a while. Should have comfortably won that. McKenzie was excellent and so, give him his due, was big Josh.

Did Gallacher have a save to make? I can't remember one (and he should have saved the first).

Pascali was the best player on the park, won everything. Thought it was appropriate he was going to score the winner but fair play to us, we dug it out, not sure if there was any offside.

That apart we were minging, made magennis and obadeyi look world class again, and will gladly take a point.

went off to the game feeling optimistic that we were due a result out of nowhere. optimism started to evaporate when the team was read out, and vanished completely when thistle scored in the second minute. but after a slow start it became apparent thistle were having a complete howler of a performance and were there for the beating. after huffing and puffing and finally taking a deserved lead, we then throw 2 points away. feels just like another defeat tbh

Couldn't have complained if Killie won today. Terrible performance which was made up almost completely of aiming long diagonals at Lawless and Higginbotham. We're a good passing team, and had a perfect surface to play passing football on today, and instead the gameplan has clearly been to just lump it long all day to our smallest players. Really bizarre tactic, and Pascali cleaned up every single one of them all day long.

Killie were better than their fans on here make out, although whether or not that was just Thistle making them look good, I'm not so sure. #7 (McKenzie?) was running rings around our players.

A good point given that Kilmarnock were the better team, but this inconsistency really is starting to wear thin.

Another inept display on the back of a great win. We have absolutely no clue at all how to break down hammer throwing teams.

Doolan's reward for scoring four goals was to chase aimless punts towards him all afternoon.

Our inability to string two good performances together is beyond a joke now.

It's hard to gauge the team's performance against Hamilton because the Accies are so fucking shite.

I would have taken a draw before the game, when it was 0-1 and definitely when it was 2-1.

Collum was decent.

Thought the same. I like to think I can put loyalties to one side when decisions are made by the ref, and I thought he was pretty fair throughout. It must be a nightmare being a Thistle fan tonight though, headaches all around with the amount of "hawwwwws" throughout the game for nothing fouls etc. The worst one was when Westlake made a fantastic challenge near the dugout and the away fans were apoplectic. Bizarre.

Who said that? :lol: He won every header and didn't lunge in for any ludicrous challenges which is the best you can hope for. A 7/10 today.

I'm just going by the thread, one said he was the best and others says about how good he was. Would quote but can't multi post on phone.. Think it was fuctifano (?) said he was the best lol.

Archived