Hipster Beards

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

I have a beard at the moment. This isn't a hipster thing though. It's just I haven't been arsed to shave since the end of November. It isn't sculpted or styled. I haven't even trimmed it. It's wild and has only just started to develop some volume.

The bun thing is a fucking nonsense. I haven't cut or trimmed my hair since the end of November either. It too is getting wild. I probably look like a tramp.

I have a beard at the moment. This isn't a hipster thing though. It's just I haven't been arsed to shave since the end of November. It isn't sculpted or styled. I haven't even trimmed it. It's wild and has only just started to develop some volume.

The bun thing is a fucking nonsense. I haven't cut or trimmed my hair since the end of November either. It too is getting wild. I probably look like a tramp.

post-16976-14245555580261_thumb.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Had a beard going on 8 years now. Nothing to do with style, I hate shaving, no matter what blades or creams/gels I used I always ended up with God awful razor burn and I tend to grow facial hair very quickly so I was sick of having daily razor burn. I actually think I suit it now and I couldn't picture being without

Archived