Hipster Beards

Had a beard going on 8 years now. Nothing to do with style, I hate shaving, no matter what blades or creams/gels I used I always ended up with God awful razor burn and I tend to grow facial hair very quickly so I was sick of having daily razor burn.

Unscented soap. Haven't looked back since using it in a shaving-creamless pickle years ago, skin has been far better for it.

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How do you even go about asking for one of those fucking haircuts?

"Awrite mate, what are we doing today?"

"Just the usual mate, make me look like a total fucking p***k"

"There you go bud, that'll be £45"

"Can I have some Cola and Strawberry oil for my Thundercunt beard whilst you're at it?"

I use oil on my beard, it keeps it soft and stops it from itching. Just a basic oil however, none of this scented nonsense.

You've posted a picture of your beard before, Philpy. It's not really hipster though, more "Truck Driving Serial Killer"

I didn't even know barbers like that even existed. I thought £6 and a standard two back and sides, short on the top was the only haircut available.

That explains your avatar :P

My beard is quite long now and probably needs a trim, thus my moustache is pretty big too. I've realised that I could potentially twirl it up and make a handlebar moustache. I'm already enough of a dickhead but I'm sorely tempted.

My beard is quite long now and probably needs a trim, thus my moustache is pretty big too. I've realised that I could potentially twirl it up and make a handlebar moustache. I'm already enough of a dickhead but I'm sorely tempted.

Hiya, Eugene, hiya pal!

• 3 months later...

Archived