Hibs v Raith

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I see it's a simple pay at the gate job this time. I assume Hibs have learned lessons from the last time where about 80% of the Rovers support missed the first ten to fifteen minutes? I arrived about quarter to three and got in about ten past. And there was only around 400 of us.

Not even sure how they managed that.

I see it's a simple pay at the gate job this time. I assume Hibs have learned lessons from the last time where about 80% of the Rovers support missed the first ten to fifteen minutes? I arrived about quarter to three and got in about ten past. And there was only around 400 of us.

Not even sure how they managed that.

Where do you see that? our site merely says that tickets are available at the ground which could mean the same as last time.

I missed a fair chunk of the first half v Rangers a few weeks back because we turned up at about 2.45 without a ticket.

I didn't greet about it, it was completely our fault. Just turn up earlier.

Any other ground in the country, you could turn up at 2.55 and be seated by 2.58..

Rangers and Hearts understand that there will be bigger crowds therefore to stop people from queuing up twice to get into the game, they have ticketing arrangements a couple of weeks in advance.

If you choose not to do this, then surely it would make it alot more simpler to make it pay at the gate..

I missed a fair chunk of the first half v Rangers a few weeks back because we turned up at about 2.45 without a ticket.

I didn't greet about it, it was completely our fault. Just turn up earlier.

You are just too nice. Stop making excuses for your shambles of a club. Leanne and fat Rod should resign. Now that I've rebranded him Fat Rod, his next move should be the adult entertainment business. Leanne may also take that option, but she'd probably have to put on some make up.

Anyway, f**k Hibs. COYR.

Interesting stuff, were still shite but have got a few results, our strikers can't score and our manager won't change anything, Hibs on a decent run playing better and humped us at Starks, I can only see one result Hibs 4 Rovers 0, prompting a fight between the Boo Boys and the Happy Clappers in a West side story stylee, culminating in a song and dance number the likes never before seen at Easter Road.

Hmm... despite our good run of results and defensive record we didn't really look like scoring in a brothel against alloa. Hibs are bang in form and scoring loads of goals and should win comfortably, unfortunately.

The only irrational football-fan hope is that we get another buzz and good performance at Easter road and Hibs have an off day. Heart says 1-0 Rovers, Head says 3or4-1 Hibs.

Let's pump these Edinburgh nonces

Any other ground in the country, you could turn up at 2.55 and be seated by 2.58..

Rangers and Hearts understand that there will be bigger crowds therefore to stop people from queuing up twice to get into the game, they have ticketing arrangements a couple of weeks in advance.

If you choose not to do this, then surely it would make it alot more simpler to make it pay at the gate..

Rangers and Hearts have their own fans in the same stand as yours, therefore they pre-ticket such games. Obviously we're not going to pre-ticket Raith's support in a 3,500 stand. I'm sure both clubs will have agreed not to bother doing this.

Fair enough, it would be quicker if the turnstiles were manned but they haven't been at ER for a few years now. Quite a lot of football stadiums are like that these days, I'm afraid. If it's going to kill you to turn up 5 minutes earlier, I'd recommend just leaving it.

Rangers and Hearts have their own fans in the same stand as yours, therefore they pre-ticket such games. Obviously we're not going to pre-ticket Raith's support in a 3,500 stand. I'm sure both clubs will have agreed not to bother doing this.

Fair enough, it would be quicker if the turnstiles were manned but they haven't been at ER for a few years now. Quite a lot of football stadiums are like that these days, I'm afraid. If it's going to kill you to turn up 5 minutes earlier, I'd recommend just leaving it.

5 minutes earlier? I was there from half 2 last time. Didn't get in til quarter past 3..

The only reason we got in at that time was because they ended up having to open the PatG. Otherwise some of us would have missed the entire first half..

You are just too nice. Stop making excuses for your shambles of a club. Leanne and fat Rod should resign. Now that I've rebranded him Fat Rod, his next move should be the adult entertainment business. Leanne may also take that option, but she'd probably have to put on some make up.

Anyway, f**k Hibs. COYR.

Shame we only get the bingo cards for the Derby. I could've marked off the "shambles of a club" box :(

Anyway, onto football matters, which of our shot-shy ex-Jambo strikers will get the nod on Saturday?

Big Nade or C'lum or Gary Glen? They would all undoubtedly like to show of their sixpacks to the Hibs fans, but who will get the opportunity?

I'm fairly shocked some want Callachan out. He wasn't in the best of form yesterday but still showed more than Scott. I'd probably be inclined to pack the midfield. Drop Elliot and bring in Nade and Moon for Stewart. Murray would probably get criticised for it should we lose however our current strikers don't even look like scoring.

Agree regarding Callachan. Surely he's a better option than Fox. Moon has been totally off form this season so far but should come in and replace the loose cannon that is Martin Scott.

Disagree that Nade should be our sole striker. He's done that a few times this season and never looked comfortable in that role. If they want to bring Nade in then Stewart has to play or our wingers have to almost play as far up as they can otherwise he'll just get isolated.

Nade for Elliot with Stewart to do the donkey work beside him. Keep rest of team same and hope Hibs have a slightly off day and we might have a chance.

I'm going to miss this and think it'll be 2-1 or 3-1 Hibs unfortunately.

Jesus I cant believe I'm reading people want Callachan benched ... What the hell needs done to please some of you lot ?

The lads been a breathe of fresh air in the middle of the park, offers much more movement than Fox or Moon gives and hes not scared to put in a tackle or 2 ... Hes the perfect young lad we should be giving games to and trying to look to the future for once and actually use our youth as opposed to signing harry has been's and giving them automatic 90 minutes.

Exactly the same in another thread someone mentioned we have no other striking options and everyone's brutal ... Has Vaughen just magically disappeared off the universe ? At least with these lads you know they will fight for everything and actually play for the jersey to prove their worth unlike some who simply go through the motions.

Onto this game I'm actually looking forward to it, we seem to have hit a bit of form and despite performances still being slightly iffy at times, we are grinding things out for once ... Ill go 1-1, surely Nade to score again :)

Archived