Hibs v Raith

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Vaughan and Nade up front for me. Elliot hasn't scored in a year, Stewart has one in 14. Vaughan can play a little deeper as well if need be.

Wouldn't be surprised to see the same two again though - and I think despite their lack of goals you'd have to acknowledge both haven't been playing badly.

0-0 at Alloa, after the three preceding victories, wasn't a terrible result. I can't see Murray making much in the way of changes. It's really just Nade or Elliot, and Elliot is favourite at the moment. Would be nice to see Barr get a run-out to see what he can do.

Callachan was hopeless on Saturday, but Scott was even worse.

To be honest I think our midfield is pretty poor. I don't rate Scott at all, and Moon and Fox have done nothing this season to merit their contracts. Callachan is probably the best out of the lot of them at the moment though so I wouldn't drop him despite his performance on Saturday.

I would play with just one up front, it's not like our strikers can score anyway so it won't make any odds. Conroy and Anderson look our only goal threats.

We really need to wheel Nade out on a Hannibal Lecter-style trolley and untie him at 14:59

Also think it's worth persisting with the theory that Mark Stewart can and should play well of Nade.

Here's hoping for a close game. A draw would be a good result

Ah well, my pal has bailed on me so I won't be attending. Fucking freezing out so I can't say I'm that bothered. Throw in Hibs actively trying to put fans off with their daft ticketing arrangements and an afternoon in front of the telly doesn't sound too bad. Add some drink and munchies and it's all good.

Hopefully Carrick is like Maradona on steroids.

Archived