Hibs v Raith

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ah well, my pal has bailed on me so I won't be attending. Fucking freezing out so I can't say I'm that bothered. Throw in Hibs actively trying to put fans off with their daft ticketing arrangements and an afternoon in front of the telly doesn't sound too bad. Add some drink and munchies and it's all good.

Hopefully Carrick is like Maradona on steroids.

what page of your excuse book did you pull that from?

what page of your excuse book did you pull that from?

It's a work in progress. I went to the bakers today too. Can't go to HMV anymore.

That's really just two of my more standard excuses: nae pals and too cold. Admittedly that bogus stuff about ticketing is a new one.

shockarooni Carrick on the bench

Are you at Easter Road? Give Murray an early boo to show your disapproval. I would boo here but I've a sore throat and the wife would tell me off.

You would have to question why we make a big deal of having a forward out injured and having to sign someone on loan if we're going to keep him on the bench.

Are you at Easter Road? Give Murray an early boo to show your disapproval. I would boo here but I've a sore throat and the wife would tell me off.

You would have to question why we make a big deal of having a forward out injured and having to sign someone on loan if we're going to keep him on the bench.

Carrick is coming back from injury, and is a wee bit short of match fitness/sharpness - makes sense that he would start this game on the bench.

two boos meted out out,one for me and one for you

Good stuff. Be sure and shout "change it Murray" after half an hour. Let him know we're not amused with him leaving Carrick out.

Ooft! Time flies. It's half-time.

Archived