Hibs v Raith

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I understand that Carrick forced the corner that led to the Nade goal. :lol:

It was indeed Carrick that won us the corner for Nade to head into the corner of the net.

Was a bit disappointed that Carrick never started ahead of Stewart, but all is forgiven.

Next week against that lot from govan, has to be Nade and Carrick starting up front. Stewart was beyond awful today. Absolutely every touch he had today was murder.

McGurn - Just WOW!

Mckeown is starting to look like a decent left back for us. He's not Booth - No. But he's certainly heads and shoulders above his early season form.

I would like to apologise to even suggest dropping Callachan from the team. He was certainly a player we needed for today, but a few crucial tackles and kept the ball moving quite well.

McKay played really well

Anderson was immense in the first half..everything we did went through him.

Nade - quiet game but I had a feeling he was going to score so it was definitely the right move taking Stewart off for Carrick and not Nade.

Overall, a good day out with a fantastic ending.

McGurn is the best keeper in the league. Saved us this week again. Superb.

beat me to it mate,

Had it not been for McGurn, Nade ' s goal would have been just a consolation.

Special mention to the fat racist asshole who started shit outside the Hibs Club (EGB by any chance...)

1 direct quote on being called out on being racist;

"Aye I am fuckin racist

AND PROUD OF IT!"

Stay classy hibbees.

It was indeed Carrick that won us the corner for Nade to head into the corner of the net.

Was a bit disappointed that Carrick never started ahead of Stewart, but all is forgiven.

Next week against that lot from govan, has to be Nade and Carrick starting up front. Stewart was beyond awful today. Absolutely every touch he had today was murder.

McGurn - Just WOW!

Mckeown is starting to look like a decent left back for us. He's not Booth - No. But he's certainly heads and shoulders above his early season form.

I would like to apologise to even suggest dropping Callachan from the team. He was certainly a player we needed for today, but a few crucial tackles and kept the ball moving quite well.

McKay played really well

Anderson was immense in the first half..everything we did went through him.

Nade - quiet game but I had a feeling he was going to score so it was definitely the right move taking Stewart off for Carrick and not Nade.

Overall, a good day out with a fantastic ending.

Agree with all of this, thank goodness Ross :P played well as I thought Moon was pretty poor today.

Agree with all of this, thank goodness Ross :P played well as I thought Moon was pretty poor today.

At one point just after half time, I was about to shout for Murray to get Scott to replace Moon but I thought I may be crucified if I did. I also thought moon was poor.

I'd possibly give fox the chance alongside Callachan for next weeks game as before he got injured, he started to show the form of the start of last season whereas moon and Scott have been poor this season..

We had a good day in the hibs club pre match and were well looked after by the committee and staff also the stewards a easter road were great when wanted to take our flag in.I never thought i would ever day that about stewards but i have so thanks lads. :thumsup2 Rovers also got a result more by perseverance and luck than anything else but i will take it especially as it was a decent goal.What i didnt expect was to head back to the buses which were parked outside the hibs club and be met by hibs and our lot squaring up.I may have missed the worst of what had happened but what i was told was that a hibs fan shouted out that nade was a f--king bl--k c--n.When our lads started to back nade by singing his name and coming off the buses we were told to go as there was 100s of hibs fans around in the club etc.I am sure no right minding hibs fan would accept these words being used in the name of their club.So if the clown who uttered this rubbish is reading this then all i want to say is f**k off. OUT OF ORDER :(

Delighted we're still unbeaten in 2015 despite Hibs dominating for most of the game. Aside from the eternally brilliant David McGurn, both Watson and McKeown had very good games today. Carrick looked very good when he came on with pace and technique to add something to our attack.

Scott Allan is probably the best player I've seen at this level. Incredible that he's playing in such a league. He was forever dragging our players out of position and was pinging the ball about like Iniesta.

Absolute scenes for the equaliser!

Scott Allan is probably the best player I've seen at this level. Incredible that he's playing in such a league. He was forever dragging our players out of position and was pinging the ball about like Iniesta.

Thought Allan was superb too, closely followed by McGeough

Archived