Hibs v Raith

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Daylight robbery as mentioned but delighted with that. Had to be Nade.

Hibs could have been out of sight but it looked like they thought they'd done enough as soon as they scored. Allan, as good a player as he is, was pretty lazy and showboating a bit late on instead of continuing to press us back and get the second. Pleasing.

Watson, Hill and McKeown good at the back again. McGurn a bit shaky with some balls into the box but overall did well. Moon and Anderson poor.

PS - what was the tannoy guy talking about when he kept mentioning Hibs 'going for 10 wins on the bounce' and then later adding the caveat of 'at Easter Road'? You drew with Falkirk two weeks ago. Short memories down Leith way. Must be all the drugs.

Daylight robbery as mentioned but delighted with that. Had to be Nade.

Hibs could have been out of sight but it looked like they thought they'd done enough as soon as they scored. Allan, as good a player as he is, was pretty lazy and showboating a bit late on instead of continuing to press us back and get the second. Pleasing.

Watson, Hill and McKeown good at the back again. McGurn a bit shaky with some balls into the box but overall did well. Moon and Anderson poor.

PS - what was the tannoy guy talking about when he kept mentioning Hibs 'going for 10 wins on the bounce' and then later adding the caveat of 'at Easter Road'? You drew with Falkirk two weeks ago. Short memories down Leith way. Must be all the drugs.

they've barely won 10 all season. He is a fud though

Not going to claim we deserved that. If it had finished 1-0 I'd have said it was actually a more convincing win than the 3-1 at Starks. But then football does have this sometimes irritating rule about needing to score more goals than your opponent. For all Hibs pressing and testing us and committing men forward quickly, our 'keeper has a great game, and then after 90 minutes of not having a sniff, in the 91st minute it's corner-header-goal. Bosh. I love footie.

McGurn - Just WOW!
Mckeown is starting to look like a decent left back for us. He's not Booth - No. But he's certainly heads and shoulders above his early season form.
I would like to apologise to even suggest dropping Callachan from the team. He was certainly a player we needed for today, but a few crucial tackles and kept the ball moving quite well.
McKay played really well
Anderson was immense in the first half..everything we did went through him.
Nade - quiet game but I had a feeling he was going to score so it was definitely the right move taking Stewart off for Carrick and not Nade.

Overall, a good day out with a fantastic ending.

Yeah, most of that. Quite happy with McKeown now actually (much as I'd sooner have Booth back). Might even keep him in the summer. Stewart hardly got a kick today; Anderson caused them a few problems first-half then ran out of steam; McKay was good.

Yeah, couldn't work out what he was on about. Hibs have had a whole bundle of draws in their last ten home fixtures. Also, why did they announce the man of the match with about fifteen minutes to go. And did I hear it right that they've sponsored their substitutions?

Wasn't really listening to the tannoy, but on the way home was listening to 810 MW... And they mentioned a few times that hibs are now unbeaten in 19? That also sounds like a load of sh*te, I may be wrong though, if they are though then that really is a fantastic point..

Wasn't really listening to the tannoy, but on the way home was listening to 810 MW... And they mentioned a few times that hibs are now unbeaten in 19? That also sounds like a load of sh*te, I may be wrong though, if they are though then that really is a fantastic point..

Gr8 news and well done Hibs on their draw. Poor Hearts had to console themselves with a megre 4-1 win.

They're unbeaten in eight, but it's only one defeat in the last nineteen.

And they're unbeaten in ten home games (in the league), which might have been what the tannoy bloke meant. Bit embarrassing if so, you'd think someone would have corrected him after he said it the first time.

The amount of chances we had!

Wish Hibs TV would upload highlights a few hours after a game but it usually takes 4 months to do it since they don't have a fucking clue.

Only decent set of highlights I've seen from Hibs TV was the 5-0 win over Cowdenbeath, full match and pre-match commentary included. For once a decent watch. Usually we're lucky if we get a goal highlight recorded from a camera behind the goals that seems to have a fish-eye lens on it.

Wouldn't surprise me if we're the only team in the league that doesn't upload decent highlights for everyone to watch

That was in the old days, when they were good.

I wonder how the journey is going? A lot of the passengers seem to have got off.

So what about when the sing "no one likes us, we don't care"

Are you actually saying that they DO care as well as NOT welcoming the chase? This is confusing!

Archived