Partick Thistle v St Mirren 30/01/15

Quite looking forward to this game. I like Partick, I guess everyone does. They're impossible to dislike. Lovies :wub: We've got a good record at Firhill too. Haven't lost there in 90 minutes since 2001!

Hopefully the Daytonator goes straight in the team, in for McLear on the right side. I guess Kenny goes back upfront in place of Arquin and it's a central midfield trio of Ozzy, McGinn and Mallan with Kelly on the left.

Would always take a point before an away game in this league, and I will now. Will go for a dull 0-0 and our first clean sheet of the season.

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not going to make this one unfortunately (won't make it there in time) so will have to settle of the dulcet tones of Gary McAllister. Might see Thommo up front, but I'd be a bit hesitant giving him a start.

I see that Booth also said we can go for the top 6.

Seriously, we need to cut that chat out.

Why? It may be a long shot but every team needs to set a goal and whilst we've dropped so many crucial points we shouldn't have with a couple of wins under the belt we can at least try and get to 7th and solidify that place. I think we'll more than likely finish same as last season in 9th or 10th but nothing wrong with the lads trying to be positive and believing they can catch St Johnstone.

I had £300 on Thistle to beat fuckin Culter at 1/5 3 years ago, buying money so it was. That went well....

I don't know who's dafter - you who bet £300 on the Jags or me who took a day off work, double time, to watch Thistle fall flat on its arse. :angry:

St Mirren: Ridgers, Naismith, Tesselaar, McAusland, Goodwin, Osbourne, Mallan, Dayton, McLean, McGinn, Thompson.

Subs: Ball, Reilly, McLear, Baird, Wylde, Kelly, Kello.

Not sure why, but I really fancy us for a win tonight. Always rated Dayton at Kilmarnock and hopefully Thompson is fit enough for a good hour or so. I'm going to say 3-2 to St. Mirren. McLean, Thompson and Tesselaar with the goals.

No hot food for away fans on a cold evening :(

I know the stand is Victorian, but is there a need to make the catering prehistoric?

My pie was lukewarm :(

Bovril passable

Archived