World Famous Dundee United v Celtic, LC Final 15th March

banana

• Replies 692
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The only chance United have is if we play at less that 50% of our potential. If we are on our game, it'll be a pumpfest.

Hope everyone coming down from your Dundee slums to Scotland's No1 city enjoys the game.

:thumsup2

Celtic fans are unbelievable. Whether it's racism or binge drinking, they constantly rush to defend their players' actions and criticise anyone who considers that type of behaviour to be a tad unprofessional. Personally speaking, during Lomas' reign, I saw a number of Saints players out on the piss during the week. Almost every week. I obviously criticised them for it, in much the same way that supporters of most clubs would. It's very worrying to see players drinking excessively when they have a league match coming up. I imagine that's it's even more worrying to see it in the build-up to a national cup final.

There are no doubts about where my allegiances lie today. This cup doesn't affect Europa League qualifications in the slightest. I don't like Dundee United, but I hope they absolutely pump Celtic this afternoon. Good luck, lads.

Archived