Who's ready to get this Sparty started? Berwick are invited

Grim O'Grady

Massive party going on next Saturday at Ainslie Park, after our tough win against Gretna 08, it's time to relax & enjoy the Cup chaos, we're already in Sparty mode.

Need help with my fancy dress outfit, was out Saturday night with the team down the Malt, bloody all lager drinkers, what's that about. I did try to warn them as athletes they should be drinking the real ale. All those chemicals can't be good for them? Anyway after a few bevies the suggestions got much worse & I remember roaring laughing but by Sunday afternoon when I was sober I can't remember any of the ideas we came up with, so come on lads get yer thinking hats on & help out an old pal.

Also please be aware of the time of year & that there will be kids about? A prize for the best idea, a night out with me!

Grimbo

Massive party going on next Saturday at Ainslie Park, after our tough win against Gretna 08, it's time to relax & enjoy the Cup chaos, we're already in Sparty mode.Need help with my fancy dress outfit, was out Saturday night with the team down the Malt, bloody all lager drinkers, what's that about. I did try to warn them as athletes they should be drinking the real ale. All those chemicals can't be good for them? Anyway after a few bevies the suggestions got much worse & I remember roaring laughing but by Sunday afternoon when I was sober I can't remember any of the ideas we came up with, so come on lads get yer thinking hats on & help out an old pal.Also please be aware of the time of year & that there will be kids about? A prize for the best idea, a night out with me!Grimbo

Never quite get how people want to go fancy dress to a football match :o

Each to there own though enjoy yer day oot :D

Put your Man City strip on and just go as a massive c**t !! pal ???????? make it bright, yill be oan the tele ken, all the best on Saturday, do the LL proud. #defytheodds

Selfie stick and a half and half scarf and he could go as a Man Utd fan Heed ... ;)

Massive party going on next Saturday at Ainslie Park, after our tough win against Gretna 08, it's time to relax & enjoy the Cup chaos, we're already in Sparty mode.

Need help with my fancy dress outfit, was out Saturday night with the team down the Malt, bloody all lager drinkers, what's that about. I did try to warn them as athletes they should be drinking the real ale. All those chemicals can't be good for them? Anyway after a few bevies the suggestions got much worse & I remember roaring laughing but by Sunday afternoon when I was sober I can't remember any of the ideas we came up with, so come on lads get yer thinking hats on & help out an old pal.

Also please be aware of the time of year & that there will be kids about? A prize for the best idea, a night out with me!

Grimbo

Have a great day Grim usual footage would be good and all the best to the Spartans boys you can do the LL proud.

Elvis

Archived