Newcastle United U20s vs Hibernian

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not really taking things very well are you.

OK i should have added a few laughing smileys but i was just laughing at Diddies who really do believe Rangers are not Rangers

^^^ Verge of tears.

"The only comedy show in town."

:lol:

Oh dear. No tears..No meltdown. I am a Rangers fan and have grown used to this. I was actually heartened by a far better performance than what we have seen recently.

As for Lichtie claiming he and others are not obsessed :lol: Aye OK. You keep telling yourself that :P

OK i should have added a few laughing smileys but i was just laughing at Diddies who really do believe Rangers are not Rangers

Oh dear. No tears..No meltdown. I am a Rangers fan and have grown used to this. I was actually heartened by a far better performance than what we have seen recently.

As for Lichtie claiming he and others are not obsessed :lol: Aye OK. You keep telling yourself that :P

The only time I think about Sevco is when they're playing as they usually give me a good old laugh and when I'm picking my coupon so I can bet on whoever they're playing against.

:P:)

It's not the same club but it is the same support and said support's inability to deal with their shortcomings with even the tiniest bit of class makes laughing at them a permanently enjoyable experience.

The biggest mob of triumphalist, wrist clapping troglodytes Scotland has to offer are now in a world of pain and watching them greet about it like No 8 has here is always worth opening a thread for - hence the 400 folk coming on here after another bitchslap.

'Rangers last lost three games in a row in October 2000' BBC

I thought Rangers played ok last night, we certainly created far more chances but unfortunately did not take them, Hibs on the other hand took their two chances well and therefore deserved the win.

The referee had a shocker, yet again busting the myth that Rangers get more decisions.

and for everyone still using this ridiculous 'yer a new club' patter I leave you a wee video, enjoy and deal with it ;)

Naw, Little Grasp, it isn't a myth, and it's the big clubs that get the decisions. Plus ca change, plus que c'est la meme chose.

Reduced to using the Cockwomble as justification for your fantasies - there aren't enough emoticons on the Internet!

The only time I think about Sevco is when they're playing as they usually give me a good old laugh and when I'm picking my coupon so I can bet on whoever they're playing against.

:P:)

Not half as much as i laughed at that post

Cant stand the **** and would love to see them stay down but No 8 seems to get it a bit tighter than he deserves on here. As soon as one person starts another 10 join in straight away thinking they see an easy target.

He's an easy target because he's an absolute roaster and serial pish talker. So aye, he deserves it.

Same guy was going on about us scrapping for 4th after the derby, now we're already in the second playoff :lol:

Slaver.

He's pretty much your standard Kickback "look how much I hate the Hobos lol" type.

Archived