Happy With Your Club's Deadline Business?

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In:

Nico Sumsky

Lucas Tagliapietra

Out:

Alex Neil :(

Tony Andreu :(

MAC

Would have put Scotland down, but decided that's pointless. Hendrie Also as he remains at the club till summer.

That window was very harsh on us, and the board are partly to blame. The fact we haven't got a decent striker has pissed a lot of Accies fans off me included, now we'll have to settle for dross like Gow and Eccleston.

Half of our goals has left, and we bring in no Decent replacement. Two players we badly needed were a holding midfielder and a striker, we bring in a centre back and an attacking midfielder, our boards logic baffles me.

To replace Eccleston with Taylor is a fantastic piece of business on the last day. Unsurprising that Eccleston left but brilliant work to get Taylor back and he could very well make all the difference again.

Overall, I think we've done very well in the transfer market again. Replacing Carroll with Booth and punting Muirhead. A little disappointed that we haven't added any depth, but then the younger players who have came in due to defensive/midfield injuries have done relatively well so we're putting more faith into them.

Delighted with the work done at Fir Park. Seems that the two wingers we have signed are well thought of down south, with the lad from Kidderminster requiring a fee.

I reckon that having now seen what the teams around us have done that we will stay up with some to spare.

Mon The 'Well!

I think Celtic have done some good business this window. I'm very happy to see Stuart Armstrong come in and it's good that GMS has been tied up too. He's clearly got bags of talent so hopefully he can take advantage of any opportunities he gets. Both players should fit in quite well with the fast, high pressing game Ronny is developing at the club. In recent years we've missed out on the likes of McCarthy and Fletcher so it's good to see the board make a point of bringing in some of Scotland's top prospects (the top one in the case of Armstrong imo).

Pretty good news too that Commons is still at the club. I'd concede that his contribution this season has been little better than average but he has played well recently and at the weekend demonstrated that he could turn nothing into something. If he had went I don't think we've anyone to replace him who has that shooting ability or bit of flair that he brings. I hope the board sign him up, the faith Ronny has shown in him recently suggests he does too.

We got rid of Berget who never impressed and my only slight complaint is that others ought to have joined him. I guess not that many clubs fancy a sick note, heartless winger like Dirk. I presume Tonev and Wakaso are still at the club but if they've gone I can't say I'll be any more gutted than I was when Berget left. Wakaso flattered to deceive at times but he's never taken his chance. Obviously the sooner Balde and Pukki go the better but I guess that won't happen until the end of the season, presuming someone is daft enough to offer them a permanent deal.

• obviously gutted to see McLean go to Aberdeen for so little.

But, ffs, I think my enthusiasm for Scottish football just dropped as a whole. With the league cup final just 6 weeks away Dundee Utd's 2 best players transferred to their opponents in that final.

I know it is a decent amount of money ( surely they are worth more though ) but surely the whole point of is to win a trophy? losing these too will hugely lower the chances of Utd winning the final.

2 poor players that would have played again this season out.

1 promising youngster and a proven Premiership player in.

Yeah could have been worse, but we actually signed someone so I'm very pleased.

In:

Nico Sumsky

Lucas Tagliapietra

Out:

Alex Neil :(

Tony Andreu :(

MAC

Would have put Scotland down, but decided that's pointless. Hendrie Also as he remains at the club till summer.

That window was very harsh on us, and the board are partly to blame. The fact we haven't got a decent striker has pissed a lot of Accies fans off me included, now we'll have to settle for dross like Gow and Eccleston.

Half of our goals has left, and we bring in no Decent replacement. Two players we badly needed were a holding midfielder and a striker, we bring in a centre back and an attacking midfielder, our boards logic baffles me.

Agree 100%.

Feel good factor disappearing fast. What happened to the "several" bits of business that were getting done last night. What happened to the club saying "watch this space" with regard to getting in a couple of loans from Norwich.

I'd rather not talk about it.

:bairn

Some good news at least..

BBC News - Carbuncle Awards: Aberdeen named Scotland's most dismal town,

Probably what swung it for McLean, tbf.

Archived