Happy With Your Club's Deadline Business?

Content.

Think Stephen McGinn on a permanent deal is a cracking bit of business. Heffernan, not so much but if he chips in with a few goals he'll have been worth it as he won't be costing us much and his wages will be offset by Roberts & Carriero both going out on loan. Both gaining valuable game time.

Disappointing that we couldn't get a few more out, but overall happy with our dealings.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We've had the biggest influx since Harri Kampmann's tractor - but it remains to be seen how good the new guys are and how easy it will be to integrate so many at such a crucial time. One thing is sure - every underperforming player at Fir Park will be struggling to get near the first team unless they improve - which will be a healthy thing.

Cautiously pleased (and it's literally the first time that I've had the deadline day buzz :)

Carroll and Eccleston looked like panic signings at the time in August, and now they've been replaced by booth and Taylor I think we're in a better position.

Finnie seems a decent prospect on paper with a view to next season, and Muirhead was 4th choice centre half at best so that seems a decent switch as well.

Squad didn't need a massive overhaul like last Jan, couple of tweaks and the ability to play well twice in a row. Done the first bit...

Carroll and Eccleston looked like panic signings at the time in August, and now they've been replaced by booth and Taylor I think we're in a better position.

Finnie seems a decent prospect on paper with a view to next season, and Muirhead was 4th choice centre half at best so that seems a decent switch as well.

Squad didn't need a massive overhaul like last Jan, couple of tweaks and the ability to play well twice in a row. Done the first bit...

Taylor is a great signing at this level.

Archived