'Arry Resigns - Dodgy Knee To Blame

By all accounts Redknapp wanted numerous signings including Adebayor on over £100k a week. Fernandes refused saying he thinks Redknapps signed enough players and he'll need to settle for what hes already purchased. Redknapp offers resignation if he doesnt get new players. Resignation accepted.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeh, good ol 'Arry eh?
Honest guv, I know nuffin bout computers, texting, dodgy bank accounts, all that stuff's way over me 'ead.

I just like me little gaff down on the saff coast, mate.

Dad, wot you doing at that shredder again? Leaveit out, Jamie boy, gotta do me bit for the eco whatsit.

QPR were destined to be relegated with 'arry in charge. This way 'Arry uses his knee as an excuse and can claim he would have kept them up, something the English media will gleefully troll out.

Still, should go down as their squad is pish. And they might go with Tim Sherwood and Les Ferdinand for the rest of the season. :blink:

Yeh, good ol 'Arry eh?

Honest guv, I know nuffin bout computers, texting, dodgy bank accounts, all that stuff's way over me 'ead.

I just like me little gaff down on the saff coast, mate.

Dad, wot you doing at that shredder again? Leaveit out, Jamie boy, gotta do me bit for the eco whatsit.

Laughed way more than I should have :lol:

He did slash a couple of Hookers and then left the corpses in Roy Hodgson's conservatory but there wasn't a lot of fuss made about it.

If he was a Muslim we'd never have heard the end of it.

Also, think of all those foreigners he's brought into our country over the years. Taking money and jobs away from British players. I lay the problem of immigration squarely at his door.

Lucky escape for QPR. Chucking him out before he bankrupts them like he did Portsmouth and Southampton.

Guy does a job but he's a twat.

Never really understood this argument to be honest.

Surely it's not Redknapps fault that chairmen allowed him to spend money they didn't have. That's surely the fault of those in charge of the financial side.

It's funny how no other managers seem to get the blame for their clubs going bankrupt. Don't recall ever hearing a dundee fan blaming Ivano Bonetti for bankrupting Dundee.

Sent from my iPhone using Pie & Bovril mobile app

Never really understood this argument to be honest.

Surely it's not Redknapps fault that chairmen allowed him to spend money they didn't have. That's surely the fault of those in charge of the financial side.

It's funny how no other managers seem to get the blame for their clubs going bankrupt. Don't recall ever hearing a dundee fan blaming Ivano Bonetti for bankrupting Dundee.

Sent from my iPhone using Pie & Bovril mobile app

Actually yeah, it does sound a little daft to blame him but I surmise that perhaps he is the type of guy to put ultimatums or excessive demands on club chairmen?

All the clubs didn't seemingly spend as much in relative terms before or after he left.

Archived