'Arry Resigns - Dodgy Knee To Blame

It's up to them to say no. I have zero sympathy.

He generally trys to get the fans, and media, onside before "flexing his muscles". His success at Tottenhams been his crowning jewel until now

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This news fresh on the back of Townsend and Chiles being papped leaves me with a distinct lack of hate-figures in the English game.

Hopefully the inevitable happens and Sherwood gets the gig to restore some parity.

Typical classless move from Redknapp spitting the dummy the day after the window has closed, keeping his reputation intact and leaving his replacement with limited leeway to clear up his mess.

Sherwood has been contacted.

Sherwood and Ferdinand learned from Redknapp so it's not going to change much you'd think.

A better option would have been McLaren or Laudrup surely.

McClaren manages a better team who'll be playing in the PL next year and Laudrup's being paid god knows what currently. No chance for either.

I can see QPR being the first team to be in Admin If sky and the premier league go tits up.

I can see them heading that way soon, as Fernandes is apparently rapidly losing interest.

I can see them heading that way soon, as Fernandes is apparently rapidly losing interest.

Don't they owe the Football League a massive fine for breaking financial fair play rules. I'm sure I read that if said fine isn't paid they wouldn't be allowed into the Football League next season.

Archived