Crowd Funding.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll chuck a £500 note in if Pete is seen licking peanut butter off Eugene Thundercunt's chin, whilst singing the Albanian national anthem and wearing an "I luv Granny Danger" t-shirt.

I'll add to that! :lol:

AK, I get paid Thursday so I'll sling a donation your way then.

I get paid on Friday so I'll fire in a tenner. Always keen to support the local arts scene where I can.

Thank you very kindly! Hoepfully get a bit closer to my target on Friday with payday for most and then maybe I'll get raising some cash for charity once I pass my target.

Generosity is my middle name. I've just chipped in a tenner.

What's the story with the rewards for contributers? Do you have to meet your target for this to happen?

Cheers man, just put a wee post on my page about your pledge taking me over the £400 mark (www.facebook.com/FYZNArtwork)

I don't get anything if I don't meet my target, all pledges get returned back in that case. Whilst I'd love to give everyone a gift for helping me out even if I don't meet target I'd skint myself doing so.

If anyone wants work from me feel free to contact me on my page, I've already had a commission from a P and Ber through this fund raiser.

www.crowdfunder.co.uk/printer-perfect

Project Update 27th February 2015

Hello,

This is how Printer Perfect is getting along today:

Total funds raised £402

Percentage of target achieved 67%

Number of pledges 24

Days left 20

www.crowdfunder.co.uk/printer-perfect

Archived