World Famous Dundee United v Celtic, SC 1/4 Final

banana

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Congratulations to Celtic. It takes real talent for a club to find a manager who is an even bigger c**t than Neil Lennon.

Let it go, calm down and accept the fact that your team is utter shite.

You'll feel better for it.

No need to thank me.

Can barely understand a word of that, but that was the best I've seen the stewards/police at Celtic Park for a long time. Let United fans stand throughout the game and also ejected some daft drunken ned in the Celtic section, although he did briefly give a fat steward the runaround.

Was the highlight of the evening TBH

Can barely understand a word of that, but that was the best I've seen the stewards/police at Celtic Park for a long time. Let United fans stand throughout the game and also ejected some daft drunken ned in the Celtic section, although he did briefly give a fat steward the runaround.

Was that fairly early on? saw something happening.

McGowan was sent off pretty much on the basis of Guidetti's angry little man reaction. Not a great tackle but it's from the front, not out of control and he gets some of the ball. Yellow for me at worst.

How Cierzniak stayed on the park though is a mystery. That was an absolutely astonishing mind melt from him so early in the game. The tackle along deserved a red, never mind the fact it was with Griffiths having knocked it past him one on one. What on earth was he thinking?!

The Rado challenge was never a red card. Griffiths was never getting the ball knocked it that far in front it was almost out the park before Rado hit him ref called it right free kick and yellow card

So flying in two footed and absolutely bursting someone with no intent to play the ball isn't a red card?!

The Rado challenge was never a red card. Griffiths was never getting the ball knocked it that far in front it was almost out the park before Rado hit him ref called it right free kick and yellow card

Behave :lol:

I'm assuming you were at the game, yes?

Celtic were way better

I was at the game and Celtic never got out of second gear embarrassingly for us. The posters who claimed it was all united, had their tongues firmly in cheek so im surprised anyone took that bait to be honest

Congratulations to Celtic. It takes real talent for a club to find a manager who is an even bigger c**t than Neil Lennon.

We haven't hired Jackie McNamara

He's got you there.

^Possibly the reddest red card ever.

Stokes can feel aggrieved. He took a full elbow to the pus off Paton then correctly gets punted for lashing out. Very naughty from pates, but also quite pleasing.

McGowans meh, difficult to see in the highlights, didn't immediately suggest a red but Guidetti sealed it with his fine example of Celticmanship.

He also disputed claims from United that the tackle was similar to the one made by Celtic captain Scott Brown in the 1-1 draw at Tannadice.

"It was not as it is a tackle from behind, and it is in the middle of the pitch," he said.

"At the side of the pitch nothing can happen there, and you know that he is angry before he does it. I do not agree with that."

Top work from Ronnie.

I assume he was equally critical of Stokes' elbow. Can someone send me a link to his comments?

Ronny seems a wee bitty confused. He claims McGowan's tackle was dangerous and Brown's was nothing similar, before explaining that a tackle from behind is very dangerous and stupid. Celtic have conducted themselves very poorly throughout this saga with their public moaning and constant efforts to use the media into getting our players banned but that's to be expected I suppose.

Archived