Celtic progressing & Rangers regressing.

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@STVGrant: Celtic have been handed a UEFA charge for "improper conduct of team" and setting off of flares. Case: March 19.

@STVGrant · 3m 3 minutes ago

Celtic have now been charged by UEFA seven times in just over three years over the conduct of their fans in Europe http://bit.ly/1EUbiZy

I cannot believe how much this club are progressing.

About time this club were ordered to play behind closed doors, charged seven times in three years, their support obviously aren't taking any notice of the club being given fines. This season the club has been fined, a racist charge against a player and now this charge. But it's all just the craic.

About time this club were ordered to play behind closed doors, charged seven times in three years, their support obviously aren't taking any notice of the club being given fines. This season the club has been fined, a racist charge against a player and now this charge. But it's all just the craic.

Tgfitw, an all inclusive charitable club don't ya know .

**** greeting all over the threads after another shambolic and dismal display against Falkirk (underperforming ... no sniggering). The realisation that they are most likely going to spend yet another year in the Championship is hitting them hard.

Nothing whatsoever to do with our result v Falkirk, it's all about your rancid club being charged once again by UEFA. Seven times in three years suggests that there is a problem within your support, already this season your club has been fined by UEFA and a player banned for racism by the SFA. Those are the facts, nothing to do with Rangers, Rangers support or any other club and support.

**** greeting all over the threads after another shambolic and dismal display against Falkirk (underperforming ... no sniggering). The realisation that they are most likely going to spend yet another year in the Championship is hitting them hard.

Most of us accepted the fact we will probably still be in this league about 3 months ago chief.

Most of us accepted the fact we will probably still be in this league about 3 months ago chief.

Aye around November, this season is a complete write off and the best thing to do if we get boardroom changes is to start rebuilding for next season in this division.

Hell I can see us missing out on a play off place at this rate, the whole team is lacking confidence.

Nothing whatsoever to do with our result v Falkirk, it's all about your rancid club being charged once again by UEFA. Seven times in three years suggests that there is a problem within your support, already this season your club has been fined by UEFA and a player banned for racism by the SFA. Those are the facts, nothing to do with Rangers, Rangers support or any other club and support.

There is a problem within our support, problem being that a bunch of neds continue to bring flares into away games in Europe time and time again, despite being told to fucking quit it as its blatantly obvious we are eventually going to get more than a fine.

To be fair we arent the only club with this problem but its hardly symptomatic of a 'vile' support as you insinuate, heaven help us were we to turn cities into running battle zones, one being the worst mass rioting by a travelling support ever and the other resulting in being handed a trophy in a corridor and told to get the f**k out the city pronto and being banned from defending it ;)

There is a problem within our support, problem being that a bunch of neds continue to bring flares into away games in Europe time and time again, despite being told to fucking quit it as its blatantly obvious we are eventually going to get more than a fine.

To be fair we arent the only club with this problem but its hardly symptomatic of a 'vile' support as you insinuate, heaven help us were we to turn cities into running battle zones, one being the worst mass rioting by a travelling support ever and the other resulting in being handed a trophy in a corridor and told to get the f**k out the city pronto and being banned from defending it ;)

Well done with the deflect and whatabout. However i stated 'rancid club' not 'vile fans',do get it right. Anyway as i stated this is about your club being charged for the third time in three years by UEFA, as well as the racism that exists within your playing staff, nothing to do with Rangers or any other club. I notice that once again your club have appealed against referee decisions, it happens, your club should accept them or do we have another candlelight vigil to look forward too.

Well done with the deflect and whatabout. However i stated 'rancid club' not 'vile fans',do get it right. Anyway as i stated this is about your club being charged for the third time in three years by UEFA, as well as the racism that exists within your playing staff, nothing to do with Rangers or any other club. I notice that once again your club have appealed against referee decisions, it happens, your club should accept them or do we have another candlelight vigil to look forward too.

What a p***k you've become

What a p***k you've become

What's up Drew? Is no one allowed to criticise your club, after all if your fans give it out then they should take it also. Tell me exactly what is incorrect with my post about Celtic being charged for the 7th time in 3 years and why Celtic should face sanctions.

Archived