Hampden pitch to be relaid

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

reading between the lines of the statement on the BBC website, I think the Berwick game is aafe but that there's not a hope in hell of the East Fife game being on - good for us if we get a better playing surface for the play-offs......assuming we make them of course

What will happen to QP when Scotland decides not to play there from 2020?

If the SFA don’t take up the further option on the table then I assume we’ll take over the management of the stadium again

Just think of all the money we could make from hiring the place out for gigs and SPFL cup games. Lovely! Or we could sell it and tart up Lesser

Re the home game on March 7 v East Fife. What are the chances of us going back to Airdrie for one week? Lesser would be great but lacks some basic facilities required for League 2 football

If the SFA dont take up the further option on the table then I assume well take over the management of the stadium again

Just think of all the money we could make from hiring the place out for gigs and SPFL cup games. Lovely! Or we could sell it and tart up Lesser

Re the home game on March 7 v East Fife. What are the chances of us going back to Airdrie for one week? Lesser would be great but lacks some basic facilities required for League 2 football

Aye, you made a right go of running it before.

Archived