The Greenock Galacticos @ The Brechin Bumpkins

Saturday will tell who the real diddys are

I think you'll find that the end of the season will tell us who the real diddies are; try not to build yourself up for what is, after all, your perennial state of irrelevance.

The league title is now a two horse race and neither of them come from your backwater of the country.

Deal_with_it_dog_gif.gif

• Replies 418
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think you'll find that the end of the season will tell us who the real diddies are; try not to build yourself up for what is, after all, your perennial state of irrelevance.

The league title is now a two horse race and neither of them come from your backwater of the country.

Deal_with_it_dog_gif.gif

Bookmarked in my 2005 list of arrogance ! ;)

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByPie & Bovril1423600870.999969.jpg

I'd like to see us line up like this. I hope McManus isn't played wide left as he doesn't suit that role.

If McManus plays in the same position and got the opportunities that McCluskey continually squandered with his crap end product at Forfar, then he'd have a field day there, at this level anyway.

The issue of course lies with being able to get decent service up to the strikers - Duffy must play all three, or will be hounded for not doing so - and overcoming the usual incompetent displays at the back.

The only seethe I have seen on here is when the diddy fans continually rip you apart and you have no answer other than resorting to insult . .........or the verge of tears deflections !!

Saturday will tell who the real diddys are ............The ones who have had to try and buy success as a last resort , or the ones who had faith in the players they had . It will be tight but interesting to see which one breaks first .

Who have we bought?

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByPie & Bovril1423600870.999969.jpg

I'd like to see us line up like this. I hope McManus isn't played wide left as he doesn't suit that role. If Duffy starts Crighton we're basically starting a goal down so hopefully he doesn't get a game.

Looks like a good team to me. Although I don't think Miller has played in defence yet this season, so O'Ware will probably start in defence and Miller in the holding role. I certainly think it should be the way you have the team set out but obviously Duffy thinks otherwise.

theoriginalhedge, on 10 Feb 2015 - 20:37, said:

Saturday will tell who the real diddys are ............The ones who have had to try and buy success as a last resort , or the ones who had faith in the players they had . It will be tight but interesting to see which one breaks first .

To be fair, your faith in the players you have is completely unfounded.

Buy success? You clearly have zero knowledge on the way football runs, on and off the pitch.

I'm looking forward to your post-match seethe on here to be honest :)

Echoing the above, this is one of our most difficult remaining matches, and while I'm sure much of the optimism is just the usual strange bravado that goes on, I really wouldn't be that confident given the way our team defends.

I suspect it will be a score draw, but enough to hold Brechin back and to look to catch up on Stranraer next.

Buy success? You clearly have zero knowledge on the way football runs, on and off the pitch.

I'm looking forward to your post-match seethe on here to be honest :)

I was clearly referring to the new players you have acquired who you seem to think will somehow magically win you the league. Which makes your statement even more bizarre . On reflection buy was probably the wrong word . Investing might have been better as even though they maybe cost nothing , their full time wage has to be sustained.

It was also very tongue in cheek , aimed at getting a response. It obviously got the response I expected.

Seethe ? :lol: If having a different opinion to you lot is seethe then you are in for a treat !!

I was clearly referring to the new players you have acquired who you seem to think will somehow magically win you the league.

When you bring together the three best forwards in the division into a single team then yes, you would in fact expect a marked improvement and a much stronger title challenge.

So not a magic belief at all then; but given that the local inhabitants of Brechin still throw spears at the sun on a daily basis, it's hardly surprising to see you struggle to grasp basic concepts.

Better luck next time.

When you bring together the three best forwards in the division into a single team then yes, you would in fact expect a marked improvement and a much stronger title challenge.

So not a magic belief at all then; but given that the local inhabitants of Brechin still throw spears at the sun on a daily basis, it's hardly surprising to see you struggle to grasp basic concepts.

Better luck next time.

Ah ! I was wondering when the insults would start !

Archived