The Greenock Galacticos @ The Brechin Bumpkins

Well no champ: I haven't had my head detached from my body ever since the awarding of a stonewall penalty last Saturday afternoon; that was the outcome for your embittered mess of a manager and laughable fanbase.

An utter disaster for you from start to finish.

I think most of the press actually reported it as a debateable decision.

Debate ? Now there's a word....... No chance of that on this thread.

If you keep regurgitating though, maybe someone will listen. Meanwhile keep taking the anger management tablets chief . They'll start to kick in soon . ;)

• Replies 418
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think most of the press actually reported it as a debateable decision.

Only in order to put the screaming tantrum of your manager into context. Are you still seriously trying to contest the decision given the footage?

:1eye

That's quite apt !! :rolleyes:

Hedgehog,why dont you just accept it,i had my doubts when we were awarded the spot kick,but when i watched the video it was a foul in the box.By the way,do you take care of the hedge around the park.

Hedgehog,why dont you just accept it,i had my doubts when we were awarded the spot kick,but when i watched the video it was a foul in the box.By the way,do you take care of the hedge around the park.

If you care to look back a few posts , I agreed with one of your fans that it looks a fairly straightforward pen after watching the footage.

I was merely pointing out to Mr Angry that most of the reports stated that it was debateable.

As you stated , you had your doubts, as did I , as did Ray Mckinnon.

The problem lies with VT who seems to vent his spleen at anyone with a differing opinion.

Sorry no , I don't look after the hedge .

For the avoidance of doubt, read the Morton v Stranraer thread. Lots of interesting insight into the game and none of the car crash stuff seen on here.

Better class of punter on the west side of the country.

I take it VT doesn't have psychological issues with the Stranraer lot then ?

For the avoidance of doubt, read the Morton v Stranraer thread. Lots of interesting insight into the game and none of the car crash stuff seen on here.

Better class of punter on the west side of the country.

Better class of punter? You're having a laugh, seriously.

Archived