The Greenock Galacticos @ The Brechin Bumpkins

• Replies 418
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Considering I referred to your shoddy dump by saying "their" ground, then quite clearly not Cappielow you absolute moron.

Calm yer jets ye zoomer. I was merely highlighting that Cappielow is hardly state of the art !!! :1eye

On the matter of grounds , I refer you to the current thread on who's ground you would use other than your own . :rolleyes:

Nope, rather the facts of life at one of the oldest and most distinguished clubs in Scottish football. The opposite of your no-mark village outfit in every way then.

I remember in recent years us the wee village team getting promoted and yous the big metropolitan giants staying down when in the same league.

I remember some tw@ on the radio saying "Brechin shouldn't get promoted because The Mighty Morton have a bigger fan base.

Nothing changes, your still all tw@s ;)

I remember in recent years us the wee village team getting promoted and yous the big metropolitan giants staying down when in the same league.

I remember some tw@ on the radio saying "Brechin shouldn't get promoted because The Mighty Morton have a bigger fan base.

Hmm...stories coming from a guy who clearly dislikes Morton and their fans but has no way of proving, nor of being disproven about their truth? Think we can safely call bull shit on those ludicrous claims.

Hmm...stories coming from a guy who clearly dislikes Morton and their fans but has no way of proving, nor of being disproven about their truth? Think we can safely call bull shit on those ludicrous claims.

2005. Brechin were champions, Stranraer runners up and the Mighty Morton 3rd.

Look it up if you want.

;)

2005. Brechin were champions, Stranraer runners up and the Mighty Morton 3rd.

Look it up if you want.

;)

I remember that season well. I don't however remember an Morton fans calling any radio stations to say Morton should be promoted instead of either Brechin or Stranraer by virtue of having a bigger support.

You've made the claim, now provide evidence to back it up.

It's nice to see you've dealt with it, petal.

I remember that season well. I don't however remember an Morton fans calling any radio stations to say Morton should be promoted instead of either Brechin or Stranraer by virtue of having a bigger support.

I'm still waiting on theoriginalhedge to justify his comments that the behaviour of one loud-mouthed Morton fan on Saturday was worse than that of several Sevco fans that appeared in court on sectarian breaches of the peace. I can see a pattern developing here. Hick town syndrome.

Sounds legit. Have you been keeping that one in cold storage, during yet another decade in which you achieved precisely f**k all, and are washing up, again, in your standard place of mid-table mediocrity well beneath the big team?

Cute. Or tragic. Tough call tbh.

Na sorry, canna back it up but I do remember some woman going on about it.

Point i was trying to make was, that was our third promotion in four years. First team in Scotland to win successive promotions. No bad for a diddie team from the east coast.

Point i was trying to make was, that was our third promotion in four years. First team in Scotland to win successive promotions. No bad for a diddie team from the east coast.

Sounds legit. Have you been keeping that one in cold storage, during yet another decade in which you achieved precisely f**k all, and are washing up, again, in your standard place of mid-table mediocrity well beneath the big team?

Cute. Or tragic. Tough call tbh.

And Morton have done?

Ah, so "some woman was going on about it" therefore all Morton fans are twats. Just like on here, VT has you all worked up like fandans ergo we're still all twats.

You mean you can't find a source / link for a phone-in ten years ago? Who'd have thought it.

Next time on the way to Greenock you should ask the coach driver to stop past Pacific Quay to ask the BBC Scotland guys if it's ok to have a rake through the archives.

The "canna back it up" was all I needed to hear.

But no, you've managed to excel yourself once again on the bullshit claims front. Your consecutive promotions in 2002 and 2003 followed Partick Thistle's in 2001 and 2002.

Better luck next time, chump.

That's quite an achievement. Certainly a lot more impressive than having the second worse goal difference in Scottish League all-time history. :)

After posting what I thought was a balanced view on the game Morton fans ignored it and as predictable as the sun rising chose to ignore it and fire in with the cave man responses.

If Morton are so relevant will someone answer me; what have you won. what have you done to influence the history of the Scottish game?

Going into administration? Well done just like some of the other pretend full time teams.

Concede a 100 goals in the premier?

Come on any decent answers?

Own goal. That Morton team achieved Premier League status while operating as a part-time club with a part-time team. A somewhat remarkable achievement. I suppose we are to this day the bench mark for what all part-time clubs should aim for. ^_^

I'm still waiting on theoriginalhedge to justify his comments that the behaviour of one loud-mouthed Morton fan on Saturday was worse than that of several Sevco fans that appeared in court on sectarian breaches of the peace. I can see a pattern developing here. Hick town syndrome.

You honestly want me to repeat the obscenities ? You are a real sad case.

All that needs to be said was this clown went on a tirade of abuse during a rather quiet first half on the playing field. Nothing really to spark it off other than our keeper making a good save. He started on the keeper then went on a "Fergie from Hamilton " (remember him ? ) type rant with the odd noun amonst the sentences of swear words. I know the stewards went over to him , but don't know if they had the balls to confront him. Had any of our lot intervened they would be out , no questions asked .

In my book, persistent personal abuse with sexual references in front of women and kids is a lot worse than a group of orcs singing the sash ! But then again I come from a balanced family upbringing.

It says a lot about you that you seem to condone it though !

Archived