The Greenock Galacticos @ The Brechin Bumpkins

• Replies 418
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I must be hitting a nerve, red dotted by 3 of VT's* arse licking sycophantic wannabes.

* not my favourite poster but at least his opinions are his own.

You've been suitably dealt with several times on here.

Save yourself the embarrassment this time.

That actually looks like more of a penalty on video than it did at the time... Our defending of set pieces is shocking, but at least that's not a new problem.

Looks a stick on pen to me, the ref had the best view in the house.

Defending is terrible, I don't think we've got any defenders that really go all out to attack the ball. They always want to just wait 'til the ball reaches them. Schoolboy stuff.

I'm sure that the Brechin fans and their idiot manager will be providing a suitably humiliating apology for railing against the award of another clear penalty. Or perhaps they'll retain their Celtic-esque delusion that the officials are biased against their no-mark outfit.

Tough call tbh.

I'm sure that the Brechin fans and their idiot manager will be providing a suitably humiliating apology for railing against the award of another clear penalty. Or perhaps they'll retain their Celtic-esque delusion that the officials are biased against their no-mark outfit.

Tough call tbh.Got to be honest and say I'd be looking for a penalty as well I suppose , I did think ref was poor and let a lot o hard challenges go that more and more refs are clamping down on nowadays! The penalty was probably softest challenge of the day and he punished it ! Still think we finished by far the stronger team and looked more likely to win ...

I would agree , but Rooney's looked a stick on pen the other night until we saw the slow motion replay. Be good to see this one slowed down just for interest sake.

Don't think it's the same. You'd have to practice for a good while to master throwing your legs out to the left of your body, feet first, while running forward.

Ray McKinnon ........ respected tactical coach who , in his time at the SFA helped many successful managers through their coaching badges and whose tactical switch yesterday turned the game in Brechin's favour.

vikingTON.........blinkered keyboard warrior with not so much a chip but a sack of king edwards on each shoulder.

I think I know who's version I will listen to .

Given Ray McKinnon has already this season made a c**t of himself by denying stonewall penalty decisions against his side, it doesn't take a genius to work out which analysis will once again prove to be a paranoid, tear-stained mess.

Never in doubt. P&B's Most Influential Poster 2 tear-stained mess Ray McKinnon 0 for the season.

greggy.pnggreggy.png

Never in doubt. P&B's Most Influential Poster 2 tear-stained mess Ray McKinnon 0 for the season.

greggy.pnggreggy.png

Hi Nickhead, waves to Nickhead. Swing and miss . Games over CHAMP. Thanks for playing though. Better luck next time.........ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Archived