The Greenock Galacticos @ The Brechin Bumpkins

Well this is painful reading. Certainly some fans were guilty of shite patter on Saturday but I didn't hear anything out of the ordinary or out of order; just the usual bumpkin, weegie, yokel, junkie back and forth from fans of both sides, with the players seemingly taking anything aimed at them in the piss-taking spirit it was intended and delivering wind ups back when the opportunity arose, although nothing as funny as Jamie McCormack owning a Morton fan giving him pelters while taking a throw-in last time we were up there. I'll be the first to point out when Morton fans are acting like c***s, but this is a massive over-reaction to nothing.

• Replies 418
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1. A tongue in cheek remark relating to our last match.

4. My daughters can vouch for that. But as they come from Brechin their opinion obviously doesn't count.

5. I inferred that intervening on situations like Saturday usually results in the stewards taking it out on the innocent parties, hence no intervention.

6. The orcs I referred to were the Sevco lot who were brought into the conversation by one of your own I believe.

However you try to twist things , doesn't make the situation just disappear.

1. Oh right, the stonewall penalty you conceded at Cappielow. Gutter.

4. No more credible a source than a Morton fan saying this simply didn't happen.

5. Of course. The big, bad stewards pick on the poor, innocent Brechin fans, just like the referees screw them out of points by awarding penalties against them for blatant hand balls. Always the victims, it's never your fault.

6. Oops, caught out bullshitting. Easy get out clause, relate it back to another game against other opponents.

The latest in a long line of embarrassing contributions from you on this thread. You're having a 'mare here. And I'd even forgotten about the 14 game unbeaten run claims from the other day when cataloging the Brechin fans' disastrous input to this debate.

What a load of absolute tripe from this hedge whopper.

Your own fans gave as good as was dished out to them (as pointed out by Dunning - nothing more than light jive which even your own players seem to play on) so let's not have double standards here.

The sheltered lifestyle of Brechin really is quite sad.

As for Malkieton - Who are this "Young Team" and who are the "In crowd"? - sounds to me like your using them as a scapegoat for you not having a fucking scooby.

Whilst we're at it Malkie - when are you going to condone the absolutely vile behavior of the well known Morton Grannies, who on Saturday were an absolute disgrace? Even a Brechin player felt the need to take to Twitter to vent his frustration at one of them wishing that he'd be given a broken leg.

Again, a case of double standards.

I was stone cold sober on Saturday and can assure you that this thread is making a big deal about absolutely nothing.

Well this is painful reading. Certainly some fans were guilty of shite patter on Saturday but I didn't hear anything out of the ordinary or out of order; just the usual bumpkin, weegie, yokel, junkie back and forth from fans of both sides, with the players seemingly taking anything aimed at them in the piss-taking spirit it was intended and delivering wind ups back when the opportunity arose, although nothing as funny as Jamie McCormack owning a Morton fan giving him pelters while taking a throw-in last time we were up there. I'll be the first to point out when Morton fans are acting like c***s, but this is a massive over-reaction to nothing.

What's the McCormack story? I actually forgot he played for Brechin.

What a load of absolute tripe from this hedge whopper.

Your own fans gave as good as was dished out to them (as pointed out by Dunning - nothing more than light jive which even your own players seem to play on) so let's not have double standards here.

The sheltered lifestyle of Brechin really is quite sad.

As for Malkieton - Who are this "Young Team" and who are the "In crowd"? - sounds to me like your using them as a scapegoat for you not having a fucking scooby.

Whilst we're at it Malkie - when are you going to condone the absolutely vile behavior of the well known Morton Grannies, who on Saturday were an absolute disgrace? Even a Brechin player felt the need to take to Twitter to vent his frustration at one of them wishing that he'd be given a broken leg.

Again, a case of double standards.

I was stone cold sober on Saturday and can assure you that this thread is making a big deal about absolutely nothing.

Absolutely unnacceptable on a 3hr away trip. Who are the Morton Grannies btw? :unsure2:

So someone got vocal at a football match. Whoopee doo. You hick town lot get rowdy at cattle markets, tractor roadshows etc. Till you can behave at events then shut the feck up

The famous gerry has finally stopped lurking?

I'm not sure this is the real Gerry.

First team in Scotland to win successive promotions. No bad for a diddie team from the east coast.

Well, apart from Clydebank in the 70s and The Pars in the 80s...

ETA: I had forgotten about Thistle tbh.

What's the McCormack story? I actually forgot he played for Brechin.

1. Absolutely unnacceptable on a 3hr away trip. 2. Who are the Morton Grannies btw? :unsure2:

I'm not sure this is the real Gerry.

1. It was the first and last time it'll be happening this season.

2. Ask Salty :P

Archived