The Greenock Galacticos @ The Brechin Bumpkins

• Replies 418
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm sure that the Brechin fans and their idiot manager will be providing a suitably humiliating apology for railing against the award of another clear penalty. Or perhaps they'll retain their Celtic-esque delusion that the officials are biased against their no-mark outfit.

Tough call tbh.

you must be a Greenock Moron fc supporter

That'll be the current manager of the month you're dribbling about.

I take it your influential views were overlooked this time ?

Dim Duffy was awarded manager of the month in November; an award that was equally hilarious to me as that given to your beetroot faced loser for January. The same, supposed 'respected coach' who has twice, entirely wrongly, questioned the integrity of the officials in matches against Morton alone this season.

Either staying classy then or being utterly, utterly rattled by the Big Deal of the league. Not to mention an effortless drubbing by the fact-based analysis of yours truly.

greggy.png

Hi Nickhead, waves to Nickhead. Swing and miss . Games over CHAMP. Thanks for playing though. Better luck next time.........ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

^^^ idiot found

Your mewling apology for questioning the award of a ridiculously blatant penalty remains pending.

^^^ idiot found

Your mewling apology for questioning the award of a ridiculously blatant penalty remains pending.

Just one thing wrong with your post CHAMP. Never at any time during the course of this thread did i question the award of the penalty. Please feel free to show me different CHAMP but we both know thats not going to happen ,dont we CHAMP ? Swing and miss, thanks for playing though, better luck next time. Bye Nickhead , waves bye to Nickhead.. JUST LET THAT SINK IN.........zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Just one thing wrong with your post CHAMP. Never at any time during the course of this thread did i question the award of the penalty. Swing and miss, thanks for playing though, better luck next time. Bye Nickhead , waves bye to Nickhead........zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz JUST LET THAT SINK IN.........

What a severely tragic post.

This soup and pie run stuff is amazing banter. Top notch work.

Oh sorry. Wee slip of the tongue. What I meant to say was that it's fucking tragic.

So you're allowed to get upset about an internet poster... just as long as it's not VT. OK... I get where yer coming from :unsure:

I'll not be adding anything further to this abortion btw - but fill yer boots.

cornbeef, on 20 Feb 2015 - 14:55, said:

So you're allowed to get upset about an internet poster... just as long as it's not VT. OK... I get where yer coming from :unsure:

I'll not be adding anything further to this abortion btw - but fill yer boots.

f**k off.

Cheers.

Dim Duffy was awarded manager of the month in November; an award that was equally hilarious to me as that given to your beetroot faced loser for January. The same, supposed 'respected coach' who has twice, entirely wrongly, questioned the integrity of the officials in matches against Morton alone this season.

Either staying classy then or being utterly, utterly rattled by the Big Deal of the league. Not to mention an effortless drubbing by the fact-based analysis of yours truly.

greggy.png

The only ones rattled on here seem to be you and your disciples . Again , even your own are turning on you.

I think not being able to beat little old Brechin City in 3 attempts has really got inside your heid ! :jerry

The only ones rattled on here seem to be you and your disciples .

Well no champ: I haven't had my head detached from my body ever since the awarding of a stonewall penalty last Saturday afternoon; that was the outcome for your embittered mess of a manager and laughable fanbase.

An utter disaster for you from start to finish.

Archived