The Greenock Galacticos @ The Brechin Bumpkins

I for one am marginally more confident about Morton than I am Hibs. They will 'do a Hibs'.

Brechin, much like Forfar, fully merited their earlier victory in this earlier fixture up here, but Forfar learned to their cost a fortnight ago that the addition of sheer class like MacDonald can determine a match; and now we've added McManus to a strike force that has yielded 10 points from 12. Unlike in the first fixture, Brechin will need the full three goal lead to be confident of gaining three points, because MacDonald is always likely to score, and the other two are easily capable of getting goals as well.

• Replies 418
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Think you'll find we're 11 games unbeaten in the league you weegie clown.B)

That was neither the original claim made, nor invalidates the factually correct statement made by Toby, You cretinous Angus bumpkin.

Back in your box.

That was neither the original claim made, nor invalidates the factually correct statement made by Toby, You cretinous Angus bumpkin.

Back in your box.

I think you should learn to read before posting.

He says " currently zero games unbeaten in all competitions" where as we are 11 unbeaten in the league.

Back to your crumbling wooden shack and play your banjo ya hillbilly

He says " currently zero games unbeaten in all competitions" where as we are 11 unbeaten in the league.

Back to your crumbling wooden shack and play your banjo ya hillbilly

The original claim was this.

14 unbeaten in all competitions!! 8)

Back in your box fuckwit.

Whatever the run - Brechin have shown that they're a solid outfit and likely candidates for (at least) the playoffs. A win for us tomorrow would obviously be a significant one. With 6 or possibly 7 teams still hoping to get into the play offs -I take the view that this has been a very interesting and challenging season (rather than we are all wading in a morass of shit) There are quite a few decent teams - and players who could operate at a higher level (don't ask me to be specific -_- )

With the players we now have available, we should be right up there but tomorrow is a big test.

Our forward options are superb - best in the league by far.

The midfield can probably hold it's own in this league, albeit would have been good to add a holding midfielder.

Defensive out field players are still a big concern. (I don't include Gaston in defensive concerns as he's one of the best keepers in the league.)

But there is no other way of looking at it we have defensive problems and any decent striker will punish us.

I'm hoping even with our defence we still manage to get over the line but you have to admit it's a worry. I'm sure Duffy wanted to bring in someone but that depended on players leaving which obviously didn't happen.

Our forward options are superb - best in the league by far.

The midfield can probably hold it's own in this league, albeit would have been good to add a holding midfielder.

Defensive out field players are still a big concern. (I don't include Gaston in defensive concerns as he's one of the best keepers in the league.)

But there is no other way of looking at it we have defensive problems and any decent striker will punish us.

I'm hoping even with our defence we still manage to get over the line but you have to admit it's a worry. I'm sure Duffy wanted to bring in someone but that depended on players leaving which obviously didn't happen.

Aye - we could be looking at some high scoring games ahead ^_^

I'm afraid that basic comprehension has failed you: your last competitive match wasn't in the league, but in the cup - which you lost. So you are, as Toby correctly said, currently zero games unbeaten in all competitions.

Maybe you'll have better luck convincing your sister to put out tomorrow for the big day.

You were beaten on Saturday you fucking idiot.

It was 14 until we were beaten on Saturday ! Having read the post I was replying to I failed to notice the word currently . My apologies for sending this thread into mental breakdown and for inducing the perma rage which obviously lies lurking under the surface down Greenock way .

Now we have to start again on another run from THIS Saturday ! Got it ?

Archived