Scottish Cup Runners-Up/Losers 2014 v Scottish Cup Winners 2014

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:lol: sorry to laugh but that's pretty funny. It's a sports brand, usually used in tennis. Neds/chavs/hooligan wannabe's have adopted it.

Christ my humour is wasted on here. :(

On a different matter, did anyone else know that St Johnstone had won a cup? They kept pretty quiet about that.

He's done it to a few folk. He offered me a square go if I came to the bus crawl and he was trying to batter someone on the politics forum recently.

A piss-stained embarrassment.

Granny was at the bus crawl which suggests that you shat it from going in fear of a hiding from a piss stained embarrassment :lol:

Morris is injured for this according to the Tele so I would go for -

Rado

McGowan

Dillon

Fojut

Dixon

Paton

Butcher

Dow

Telfer

Erskine

Ciftci

Not very confident about this but we have a few home games in a row so I would hope that we can get things going with a positive result against St.Johnstone. 2-1 United

He's done it to a few folk. He offered me a square go if I came to the bus crawl and he was trying to batter someone on the politics forum recently.

You leave my grandad alone ya pure wee radge or I'll batter you.

Meet you outside alldays on the western edge for a square go. Or something.

I'd be an awful casual tbh.

Oooooft. What a fanny.

Stick on Saints win then.

There is no such thing.

Goal-less first half while we play very cagey, waiting to see what will happen. Second half utd take the lead early as they come out all guns blazing. We look completely surprised that the team we've sat back against all game has just taken the lead. We then come to life and chase the game... Could result in a killer second breakaway goal from utd, but this time I'm going for a saints equaliser. 1-1

Archived