Scottish Cup Runners-Up/Losers 2014 v Scottish Cup Winners 2014

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Does he retain his title as one of the most ineffective wingers in the league though?

ETA and his Scottish cup of course (before BoredomGuy gets in with that one)

:lol: I've literally no idea why you think I'm one of those complete sad acts who constantly bring it up.

JS36868581.jpg

r u ok hun?

^^^ Absolutely seething.

Not sure what's happened to TRS. He used to be quite an upbeat guy but has become very morose.

Stay out of this, GD. You don't want to get caught in the crossfire. This is just the build-up to one of the most hotly-anticipated and fiery derbies in the world of football.

Stay out of this, GD. You don't want to get caught in the crossfire. This is just the build-up to one of the most hotly-anticipated and fiery derbies in the world of football.

I don't mind the passion pal, it's the bitterness that's the problem. I just don't want you to be a sobbing, quivering, and (dare I say it) seething mess. It's not good for your vocal chords.

Do St Johnsone fans class matches against United as big games? Think most United fans just see this fixture as another match.

It's one of the more interesting fixtures of our season usually, being fairly local and generally brings out a bigger crowd than normal.

Plus it's a fixture we have a recent habit of winning so makes it all the more enjoyable :)

Archived