Scottish Cup Runners-Up/Losers 2014 v Scottish Cup Winners 2014

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We'll see how much of a f**k they don't give when I start a riot in the George Fox hospitality suites.

Deliberately dropping your fork on the floor before quickly apologising and picking it up again does not constitute 'a riot'.

Do Saints fans hate us more or equally in comparison to United?

FWIW here is an accurate depiction of Dundee and utd fans reaction to the insignificance that is the Perth saints.

ImageUploadedByPie & Bovril1424372810.998206.jpg

Coming into a match thread for a fixture your team isn't in to stick up a wee meme saying how much you don't give a f**k about one of the teams.

Suggests exactly the opposite m8.

No doubt St Johnstone's rugby-style approach will cause us problems but our superior footballing abilities should hopefully shine through in the end. 3-0 home win with a Rado master-class ensuring our first clean sheet since.. probably round about our last home game vs these hammer throwing fermers.

We'll see how much of a f**k they don't give when I start a riot in the George Fox hospitality suites.

I nearly got punted out of there at the 3-3 game a few years back. Got too excited at our second goal apparently. Unacceptable to the GF top tier massive.

Coming into a match thread for a fixture your team isn't in to stick up a wee meme saying how much you don't give a f**k about one of the teams.

Suggests exactly the opposite m8.

You could look at it like that. Or it could just be that the boards quiet and I like to keep up with all the match threads? Just asked a simple question which was relevant to the discussion at the time. Soz m9

At least it's not upset you though.

I nearly got punted out of there at the 3-3 game a few years back. Got too excited at our second goal apparently. Unacceptable to the GF top tier massive.

Hopefully I won't get mortal and someone spits in the crack of my arse...

Hopefully I won't get mortal and someone spits in the crack of my arse...

Hahahaha. That was outstanding. He's still raging about that.

The big question is - did Mad capsule make a move on the Killie selfie queen?

First in a run on home games before the triple header with the unwashed. Hopefully keep up our impressive home record over the next 3 games but we do seem to turn to utter shit against St Johnstone at times and Rado has become to saints what clangers is to us.

Fingers crossed prediction of 3-1 utd with goals from Anier, Dow & Erskine with a Rado og in response.

FFS Rado

Dillon McGowan Fojut Dixon

Paton Butcher

Erskine Ciftci Dow

Anier

Will be heading to this.

Planning on arriving before TRS so he doesn't accuse me of behaving in a threatening manner by walking to the same place as him.

Another Dundee United supporter who is desperate for my attention? I'm afraid you'll have to join the queue.

1. Alert Mongoose

2. Pull My Strings

3. Granny Danger

4. Arabian Knight

5. Mark Connolly

We have a cute little 5-a-side team there. In terms of getting my full attention, there is an approximate waiting time of 5 days per Dundee United supporter. Really, all of your usernames should be 'Pull My Strings', as that is exactly what I'm doing to you. I'm the puppet-master and I've clearly crawled into your brains fairly easily. Anyway, I've chosen Alert Mongoose as my sparring partner. I'd advise the rest of you to find another St. Johnstone poster. Otherwise, remain in the queue and be patient.

Another Dundee United supporter who is desperate for my attention? I'm afraid you'll have to join the queue.

1. Alert Mongoose

2. Pull My Strings

3. Granny Danger

4. Arabian Knight

5. Mark Connolly

We have a cute little 5-a-side team there. In terms of getting my full attention, there is an approximate waiting time of 5 days per Dundee United supporter. Really, all of your usernames should be 'Pull My Strings', as that is exactly what I'm doing to you. I'm the puppet-master and I've clearly crawled into your brains fairly easily. Anyway, I've chosen Alert Mongoose as my sparring partner. I'd advise the rest of you to find another St. Johnstone poster. Otherwise, remain in the queue and be patient.

I reckon you're getting too big for your boots. Quite an achievement for a short arse.

1. Alert Mongoose

2. Pull My Strings

3. Granny Danger

4. Arabian Knight

5. Mark Connolly

Puppet-master :lol::lol::lol:

Archived