St Mirren - Accies

Right Canzo it's sink or swim time, we have to get something from this or it's just not acceptable.

Hope ziggy and Gills are fit, as their two players that still seem to give a damn.

Mackinnon seems undroppable at the minute which I can't understand, as he's been absolutely awful. I'd bring in Redmond for him as he may not be playing great either but does put effort in.

Crawford IMO has given up, he must still be gutted with Neil leaving as he hasn't been the same player since, needs a spell on the bench to get his head straight. Don't know who would start for him maybe put on Brophy and pull Hasselbaink back.

Line up for me assuming everybody's fit...

McGovern

Gordon, Canning, Devlin, Hendrie

Routledge, Gills

Imrie, Hasselbaink, Redmond

Brophy

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We're both as shite as each other atm. St Mirren will struggle to get a better chance to win at home all season - we can't defend, our midfield is non-existent and we can't score. Then again other than Motherwell this is our best chance to get back on track. I predict booing either way.

We need to approach this game like it's a cup final as St Mirren will no doubt be doing the same. I'd love for Canning to get the monkey off his back and secure his 1st win but confidence in our squad seems to be shattered at the moment and the longer this winless run goes on for the harder it's going to be to put things right. It's going to take a huge effort from our players and also a bit of luck to get ourselves out the rut we've dug ourselves into. As for the game I don't expect to see many goals, if any. 1st goal if it comes could prove the winner.

Given the way we are playing if Saints can’t beat us then honestly they are a certainty for relegation. A draw seems the more likely result. I think Martin has to drop himself include Devlin and Lucas and shake up the midfield bringing in Sumsky and Redmond. The season starts here!

Its incredible how changing manager can have such an impact on a team. We saw it at Kilmarnock when Mixu left and then KS couldn't buy a win for a long time.

St Mirren, on the other hand, have always been terrible regardless of their manager.

Its incredible how changing manager can have such an impact on a team. We saw it at Kilmarnock when Mixu left and then KS couldn't buy a win for a long time.

St Mirren, on the other hand, have always been terrible regardless of their manager.

Indeed, Easter Road seems a very long time ago.

Archived