St Mirren - Accies

Has the chat gone on to food as we all know the football will be utter Gash!

Gus and Billy would be proud...

Saying that, I can't imagine either teams supporters would refuse the 'impact' either would bring on current form.

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A loss would be pretty disastrous here. This is our last home game until April, and I believe County and Well both have their games in hand coming up. We really need to get something, and by something I mean a win. A draw wouldn't be a disaster but it wouldn't really be helpful either.

I wasn't naive enough to expect anything against ICT or Aberdeen, and we never got anything. I am expecting us to get something here though. Before those games against 2nd and 3rd we were in relatively good form.

Accies were excellent in the 3 games I've seen them in season; the twice against us and their home game against Aberdeen. It would seem by their results since Neil left that the wheels have well and truly came off the bandwagon. Still can't get my head around the fact Partick Thistle beat them 5-0...

If Teale gets the selection right - IE doesn't start Arquin and Thompson - and this Bulgarian Genev isn't a complete haddy I think we will win. Two big ifs there, so I will err on the side of caution and predict 1-1.

A loss would be pretty disastrous here. This is our last home game until April, and I believe County and Well both have their games in hand coming up. We really need to get something, and by something I mean a win. A draw wouldn't be a disaster but it wouldn't really be helpful either.

I wasn't naive enough to expect anything against ICT or Aberdeen, and we never got anything. I am expecting us to get something here though. Before those games against 2nd and 3rd we were in relatively good form.

Accies were excellent in the 3 games I've seen them in season; the twice against us and their home game against Aberdeen. It would seem by their results since Neil left that the wheels have well and truly came off the bandwagon. Still can't get my head around the fact Partick Thistle beat them 5-0...

If Teale gets the selection right - IE doesn't start Arquin and Thompson - and this Bulgarian Genev isn't a complete haddy I think we will win. Two big ifs there, so I will err on the side of caution and predict 1-1.

I'll ask you yet again, are you going to be paying this bet?

I'll ask you yet again, are you going to be paying this bet?

Must I answer? I'm quite enjoying having a pack of yapping puppies following me around the forum craving my attention. You being the main one :lol:

But ok, I'll put you out your misery. I will pay the day it becomes mathematically impossible for St Mirren to overtake Dundee.

Must I answer? I'm quite enjoying having a pack of yapping puppies following me around the forum craving my attention. You being the main one :lol:

But ok, I'll put you out your misery. I will pay the day it becomes mathematically impossible for St Mirren to overtake Dundee.

Fair enough.

Feel like we have to win this, which probably means we won't.

1-1.

I looked at our fixtures there and realised we play County and Motherwell in 4 of the last 7 games.

Today is a good chance of getting 3 points but Hamilton will be feeling the same, they can start up their season again with a win today.

As long as we are in touch with Well and County going into the split then its all to play for. County have Dundee and Motherwell have ICT, chances of both of them winning? Known our luck probably quite high!

Food any good at St Mirren Park? Been to here more times than any other ground in the Premiership (except NDP) but never actually tried the food.

I am a vegetarian (in the minority I know) but St Mirren are the best caterers that I am aware of as I have complained at several grounds that their fare is too limited. At Motherwell I was told that their 10 macaroni pies had sold out by the time I got to the kiosk, so some clubs provide a token gesture I admit. I also complained as several grounds that I could not get black coffee! WTF - how can they not sell black coffee? So for me the catering at SMP is good in that they cater for my needs however the food itself is average but one of the few grounds I can get a black coffee and a choice of meat-free pies (macaronni or cheese and bean) AND free beans!

Archived