The 2016 US Presidential Election

Adamski

39 minutes ago, Deplorable said:

Got blocked in traffic by about 20 people marching with red flags and chanting "No Trump, No KKK, No Nazi USA!" I have an honest question for any of you who might have participated in such protests. What are you actually hoping to accomplish? Is it anything other than just letting your freak flag fly?

I was talking to a college girl I work with. She said that only one girl in her sorority voted for Clinton.

American young women let fat 60 year olds just start kissing them, just kiss without waiting, if they're stars. I'm not surprised.

Spoiler

This message has been authorised by the President of the United States.

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It is being implied that this poor girl's tears are in regards to Hillary losing, i can't find anything to confirm if this is true, i disagree with the poster that this is amusing, what i find concerning is that the girl is this distraught. I hope she is okay. 
I remember prior to the results people going on about how pathetic it would be if Trump and his supporters wouldn't accept the results...
"The revolution" 

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/trump-win-sparks-riots-across-9225317

"Crowds of angry protesters have taken to streets across the United States chanting "Not Our President" while setting fires and smashing windows. Hillary Clinton supporters were filmed setting fire to the US flag while marching through the streets of Portland, Oregon, shouting "F*** Donald Trump". The Portland protest began soon after he claimed victory, at times blocking traffic with arms raised. Footage also emerged of activists setting tyres and rubbish bins on fire, blocking main roads and lighting flares. People also burned an effigy of the President-elect, who will be officially sworn into office in January. Meanwhile, a young student has reportedly been hit by an SUV and severely injured during a march in Berkeley, California, with one witness claiming the crash was intentional, according NBC Bay Area.

Now i thought it was the Trump supporters who were full of hate?

Berkeley-High-School-students-assemble-on-the-UC-Berkeley-campus-in-protest-to-the-election-of-Repub.jpg

Demonstrators-hold-placards-that-read-N.jpg

Alice-Bynum-stands-with-other-Berkeley-High-School-staff-members-and-holds-a-sign-while-attending-a.jpg

Reaction-to-the-US-Election-Oakland-USA-09-Nov-2016 (1).jpg

Reaction-to-the-US-Election-Oakland-USA-09-Nov-2016.jpg

Screen-Shot-2016-11-09-at-112538.jpg

1 minute ago, kilbowie2002 said:

Absolutely, regardless of your political view's it should never descend into violence(or in this case attempting to incite violence) Hillary herself said that her supporters should give Trump a chance, a number have said "f**k that" and started burning flags and rioting

11 hours ago, EdgarusQPFC said:

Apparently it was white male radicalization that won it. Throwing out just about any excuse at this point

Cw1ZJhVVIAE3wM_.jpg

11 hours ago, Deplorable said:

It is a good day to be a white male extremist.:)

11 hours ago, The OP said:

There seem to be a lot of generally angry American white males on the internet ranting on about this being one in the eye for the SJWs, which apparently stands for 'Social Justice Warriors', which seems a bit like the sort of thing a weird misogynist who believes white men are now the oppressed ones (such as banana) might post. 

10 hours ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

Though I could be a complete p***k and wait to the popular vote, (which is what we originally bet on) and which Clinton is leading, I'll donate as it's a good cause.

Will you still donate Banana if Trump loses the popular vote?

I've already stated I'll match your bid.

6 hours ago, Sooky said:

IMG_1478730093.409726.jpg

How to mislead/led-to-interpretation with statistics - contract the scale on the Y-axis to overemphasize difference. Make comparisons with neighbouring stats only, ignoring full historical data. Ignore that a related stat (Rep vote) has also dropped. Ignore that the stat was dropping previously anyway (2012).

10 hours ago, Carl Cort's Hamstring said:

An key feature of the looney right-wing white supremacists in the States (which you appear to share) is that they vastly overestimate how many hispanic and black people there actually are in America.

Really? Non Whites make up 40-50% in some southern states?!... apparently these groups hated ..the racist Trump...yet they all voted for him.

7 hours ago, Musketeer Gripweed said:

I did say on here last week I was a bit worried about what would happen, but I thought it was only a remote chance of him winning. Looking at the big picture it panned out the way I thought it might. The more civilized areas voted for Clinton but the redreck states voted Trump.

If people think America is like the country that is shown in the movies, think again, but I really didn't think it was bad as this.

We live in interesting times, thankfully I am too old to be called up for the next war coming our way.

I'm reading about this war that is coming our way all over social media and I'm genuinely interested in where people think it is coming from. Given that America has been perpetually involved in wars for years anyway I can't see why people are more upset about some imaginary future war now.

The hate and intolerance coming from people against others for apparently being hateful and intolerant is insane.

We have had both Clinton and Obama call for the people to accept and respect the vote, but what we are seeing is people throw the toys out the pram, meanwhile the so called violent intolerant Trump supporters have seemingly been dignified thus far (Minus those KKK idiots, I didn't see any articles online about Republican violence) 

It's a glaring eyesight into the pathetic childish attitudes of these people. 

The world has not ended, There is no evidence he plans to destroy society, until he actually does something fucking stupid give the guy the benefit of the doubt. 

33 minutes ago, EdgarusQPFC said:

The hate and intolerance coming from people against others for apparently being hateful and intolerant is insane.

Tolerance of bigotry is a contradiction in terms.  Calling out hatred and intolerance - being intolerant of intolerance - is not.

18 minutes ago, Savage Henry said:

Tolerance of bigotry is a contradiction in terms.  Calling out hatred and intolerance - being intolerant of intolerance - is not.

Except when the 'hatred' and 'intolerance' that are being called out aren't actually hatred and intolerance by any non-deranged (i.e. non-identity politician's, non-PC police, non-'Progressive' ideologue's) measure.

Trump's win is finally forcing some people into self-reflection, and are finally starting to get the point rather than continuing to miss it spectacularly. Join in.

Except when the 'hatred' and 'intolerance' that are being called out aren't actually hatred and intolerance by any non-deranged (i.e. non-identity politician's, non-PC police, non-'Progressive' ideologue's) measure.

Trump's win is finally forcing some people into self-reflection, and are finally starting to get the point rather than continuing to miss it spectacularly. Join in.

You haven't made "a point" there.

How to mislead/led-to-interpretation with statistics - contract the scale on the Y-axis to overemphasize difference. Make comparisons with neighbouring stats only, ignoring full historical data. Ignore that a related stat (Rep vote) has also dropped. Ignore that the stat was dropping previously anyway (2012).

I agree the point has been emphasised to f**k but Clinton didn't get her vote out (despite one of the biggest and most expensive 'get out the vote' systems). Obama did and then lost some - but held on to enough.

I actually don't think Clinton would have been a bad president. I don't think she's particularly dishonest or corrupt - but she certainly comes across badly. She's so robotic and fake - like the game has beaten the life out of her over the years.

I can see why few people were inspired to vote for her. I guess it ties in with our post truth times. Lots of smoke has been created around her but I've yet to see anything really dodgy that she's done.

Archived