pollok 3v1 hurlford goals west cup 28.2.2015

lokforever

with regards to the penalty shout for hurlford i think Robertson needs to have a long hard look at himself, not saw much of him but was told he goes down like he has been shot at every chance and feck me he did, anytime he went near the box his name turned to tom daly

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thought every Pollok player excelled yesterday. Jamie Darroch, & John Sweeney being best, for me.

Ryan McCann scored an stunning goal, the ball he chipped had a lot of spin on it & he added to the spin with his right boot, no one in the ground knew where it was going, except for him.

Pollok were the better team & were good winners on the day.

Hurlford won't be dwelling too much on this defeat. Still a superb outfit, Ross Robertson went close on a couple of occasions, & Paul McKenzie scored s good goal.

Paul Byrne, & no8 R Chisolm were best, for me.

I was there as a neutral and I had both sets of supporters around me. Both sets of fans thought the ref had been biased against them. Personally I didn't see much that he got wrong.

Of course you were,glens. :ph34r:

:lol:

with slomo

Looks like a pen in the slowmo, but can see why the ref didn't give it.

I didn't think is was a pen when I saw it live, but what I don't understand is why Pollok got a free-kick.

Surely if it was for diving he had to show a yellow card?

Looks like a pen in the slowmo, but can see why the ref didn't give it.

I didn't think is was a pen when I saw it live, but what I don't understand is why Pollok got a free-kick.

Surely if it was for diving he had to show a yellow card?

Handball.

Guest svejk

Fully deserved victory for Pollok, they've improved immensely since the last time I saw them.

Extremely disappointed to hear anti-semitic shouts from someone at the back of the shed however. No idea who they were directed at. Such behaviour does Pollok no favours whatsoever.

Archived