Morton v Stirling

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

C'mon then, champ, just give us your FACTUAL explanation of how letting one of Celtic's lower string teams play at Cappielow is likely to a )bugger up the pitch, b ) somehow lose Morton money, c ) lead to "unnecessary postponements" and d ) contribute to costing the team promotion.

FACTUAL stuff, mind; not your usual back-of-a-fag-packet subjective nonsense. Proof. Come on, Einstein, either give us the facts behind what is just conjecture on your part or admit you are talking a load of old fanny. Again.

In your own time now.......

So, now that the important issue is decided and we know the game's on.......

Where's your reply, Virgin? Don't tell me you don't actually HAVE any factual evidence to back up your claims, and in typical fashion when you're losing you're just keeping quiet and hoping no-one notices? :D

Don't like it when the shoe's on the other foot, do you? :yucky

I wouldn't put a cat out in this weather. It's heaving it down at the moment in Stirling.

Good luck to you guys making the journey, bring back 3pts.

is it i just looked out my window and it's fine in fallin

This game has the feel of the Dumbarton one a couple of seasons back. We'd just beaten Partick and Dunfermline and we're confident about the outcome of the season then we get humped 3-0. Hopefully this doesn't happen :lol:

This game has the feel of the Dumbarton one a couple of seasons back. We'd just beaten Partick and Dunfermline and we're confident about the outcome of the season then we get humped 3-0. Hopefully this doesn't happen :lol:

Defeat tonight and Duffy should just walk away and never darken our door again.

Don't worry it won't happen

Archived