Clyde vs Shire

Don't know the conditions of our loan players wether it's a deal to the end of the season (can we recall them )

do think the squad will be stretched my worry would be defence if marko or Marsh injured midfield think we are ok up front mcmanus due back next week

I wouldn't recall daly or watt doubt they would get a game and not sure they would want to either

Think we are ok defensively have McQueen, McGhee and I assume Frances is still with us just now too. Although he seems to have disappeared?

We had a strike from the under 20 squad on Saturday Connor Lyness so can't see us recalling any of the loans. Jack Currie was also released he was on the bench a few times recently too.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

mccleish I thought he was the better of the two hard to tell with young players at that time as the team was piss poor

It was another guy, he'd played under Duffy then got loaned out. Came back in summer then released. I just can't remember his name.

It was another guy, he'd played under Duffy then got loaned out. Came back in summer then released. I just can't remember his name.

Gary Graham; both he and Young were given opportunities but never really grasped them. No real complaints about their release. Young had a bit of flair but generally disappointed following his goal-scoring debut.

Gary Graham; both he and Young were given opportunities but never really grasped them. No real complaints about their release. Young had a bit of flair but generally disappointed following his goal-scoring debut.

That's him. Neither of them had much to learn from previously right enough, maybe now with the experience that's round it could have helped their development, but if they're gone they're gone

enjoyed the game yesterday decent football from both teams I thought we just edged it on chances , for a period in the second half we fell out of it for the simple reason we stopped passing the ball

mcqueen slane and Parker first half were excellent thought that was murray's best performance so far played really well

that was one of my boys first game since before Christmas and he commented what a difference in the football and the attitude

don't think we will make play offs running out of games , would dearly love to get out of this league but it's next season for me

Even if recalling Watt and Daly was an option, despite there being no real concern about the fitness of the attackers anyway, the fact that the have no future here would defeat the purpose. I could see why they'd recall Gray, but personally i wouldn't. McManus might make Tuesday, which is like a new player at the right time. Still all to play for.

Mcmanus been a passenger all season but that what happens when the manager is on xmas card terms wi his uncle say goes duries boy

Shut up with this complete garbage you keep spouting. I would much rather have McManus than that useless Watt you seem to love!

Fuckin shite result against an even shiter team when I went home I made sure my wife got the beaten she deserved

Hope we beat these sheep shaggin poofs on Tuesday FTA

Just in from your mensa meeting?

Kevin Watt would definitely be an option right now, we have no strikers and Watt has proven he can put the ball in the back of the net and he's scored 5 for us this year and he's hardly been on the park

the strikers bazza has brought in have done nothing to add to the team,except add to the average age of the team both watt and daly should have been kept. Bf has signed 22 players since start of the season and will need to build another team next year if he keeps his job due to the age of the squad the team has never had a chance to gel due to his constant changing playing centre halves at centre forward etc etc nobody wants to play for him

Well, that didn't take long, eh. Suddenly McQueen has went from being Gerd Muller to John Sludden because of Ferguson. Couldn't make it up. Tell me, what exactly do those sprightly youngsters Watt and Daly have that Roberts, Parker or McManus do not?? For a start the injuries/suspensions (except SMcL) are out wide and at centre-half. Why stockpile several strikers just to fill the bench if you're not gonny use them. Marko hopefully back on Saturday, Parker out on the right and hopefully Slane gets better in time. Not the crisis some are painting.

Archived