Clyde vs Shire

that Rab C Nesbett's boy ?

I think so.

I forgot, how is former Thistle captain Shug Murray getting on? He must be getting on now but not as old as the two Markos right enough.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Much as i agree that there's nothing to be cocky about, over caution against any team in this league (including us for the other sides) is just laughable. A draw is entirely possibly a result, and if thats what happens then tough titty for the season. But the only outcome which should be discussed is victory....'if we can get something' is a phrase you'd use if you were away to Schalke in the Champions League, it shouldn't be inspiring fear to face East Stirlingshire. As for the oldies, the 36 year old Andy Millen and Darren Sheridan kept the heads cool when all around them was a world of shit......as did even Marvyn Wilson. Bit of a cheap shot to suggest benifitting from this is some kind of crutch.

Can you read?

I said the "main difference".

Now you run along & kid yourself on that "Clyde are back". You're at least 2 divisions out for that

you worried incase Ferguson makes a success of the job :)

Why would I be? I've said I hope whoever is the Clyde manager does well

Try again

I'm only enjoying the good run of form might come crashing back to earth tomorrow but the team look more likely to win games than lose them now

only an opinion but I don't think our present squad shouldn't be thinking about just taking something from a game against East Stirling for me we should be looking to win the game

I'm only enjoying the good run of form might come crashing back to earth tomorrow but the team look more likely to win games than lose them now

only an opinion but I don't think our present squad shouldn't be thinking about just taking something from a game against East Stirling for me we should be looking to win the game

I don't necessarily disagree with you, but people have short memories

Last time we played Shire, we won. He adopted a more cautious system which I said at the time looked a decent idea given our personnel

Since then we've taken 10 pts from 12 while only scoring 6. Difference being we've only conceded 1 as the system makes us harder to beat with Marko playing the pivotal role, helped by Murray in front

So we've been grinding out results, which given our position in January I said would likely be needed

Its not me whose disagreeing with the manager's tactics

He must've mistaken you for another relentlessly negative, perennially seething, doom-mongering old sod.

Oh you sarky devil

Maybe you could have a word with God & the angels for me, see if they can cheer me up. I know you're close...

I don't necessarily disagree with you, but people have short memories

Last time we played Shire, we won. He adopted a more cautious system which I said at the time looked a decent idea given our personnel

Since then we've taken 10 pts from 12 while only scoring 6. Difference being we've only conceded 1 as the system makes us harder to beat with Marko playing the pivotal role, helped by Murray in front

So we've been grinding out results, which given our position in January I said would likely be needed

Its not me whose disagreeing with the manager's tactics

fair comment

must say East Stirlingshire results have been a surprise still feel we have enough to win the game

fair comment

must say East Stirlingshire results have been a surprise still feel we have enough to win the game

You might be even more surprised by 5pm. They've redesigned the spine of the team with the desired effect of goals at the right end. They might lose momentum but beating the top 3 teams in the same run suggest it's more than just a lucky spell. Shire fans won't say it but they're definitely in the group for fourth spot.

You might be even more surprised by 5pm. They've redesigned the spine of the team with the desired effect of goals at the right end. They might lose momentum but beating the top 3 teams in the same run suggest it's more than just a lucky spell. Shire fans won't say it but they're definitely in the group for fourth spot.

Listen Angus, because they gubbed your crap team disnae make them any good.

Archived