Inverness Caledonian Thistle F.C. vs Celtic F.C. // SC Semi Final

It's a conspiracy.A stone wall red card offence that the officials didn't give being retrospectively punished is hardly groundbreaking stuff is it?

That's not what I asked.

Did Guidetti get offered a retrospective ban for his dive at Tynecastle in the 4th Rd?

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So Celtic fans show just how bitter and ugly at heart they are by trying to deny a guy a once in a lifetime opportunity to win the cup because they can't take losing because they're such p***ks who think they're entitled to winning all the time.

Will Zaluska be offered a ban as well?

Celtic like their fans are pathetic, acting like spoilt wee brats. Man up, you were well beaten on Sunday by the better team.

That's not what I asked.

Did Guidetti get offered a retrospective ban for his dive at Tynecastle in the 4th Rd?

Are you going to waste time asking loaded questions or are you going to spit your point out?

There can be no precedent for this. At all. I can't recall a player ever being retrospectively punished for handball. Or a variety of other offences. You can't just decide to make up a rule before the showpiece event of Scottish football because the referee made a decision that angered the favourites.

Meekings and Caley should tell the SFA to f**k off, they can't have grounds to uphold it.

There can be no precedent for this. At all. I can't recall a player ever being retrospectively punished for handball. Or a variety of other offences. You can't just decide to make up a rule before the showpiece event of Scottish football because the referee made a decision that angered the favourites.

Meekings and Caley should tell the SFA to f**k off, they can't have grounds to uphold it.

fifa even said they couldnt ban henry after the ireland game as there was no rule for it

Are you going to waste time asking loaded questions or are you going to spit your point out?

Well in the interests of parity, don't you think he should have been offered a retrospective ban?

Zaluska? Should he be offered one for the penalty not given?

i think his general point is that your fans and your club are a shower of greetin faced bad losing c***s who cant handle the fact that they lost in a cup semi final

It boils down to whether you think people should be retrospectively banned or not.

I think textbook red card offences should be punished after the fact if the referee is either unsighted or as in this case, incompetent.

Guidetti had no case to answer because he slipped. That incident is debatable. This one is black and white.

It boils down to whether you think people should be retrospectively banned or not. I think textbook red card offences should be punished after the fact if the referee is either unsighted or as in this case, incompetent. Guidetti had no case to answer because he slipped. That incident is debatable. This one is black and white.

And the Zaluska punch isn't?

Just when you think Sevco have the title for Scotland's most mental, petted-lipped, sandy-fannied embarrassments to themselves absolutely sown up, there's the Sellick coming roaring back into contention. One area the Old Firm rivalry is as strong as ever.

It really is remarkable just how much sand these shellticks have in their vaginas.

Retrospective ban for a handball? Only circumstance that would be appropriate in is if he dived across the goal to make a save and this was somehow missed by the officials. No way can it be proved that this was deliberate in Meekings case. It might have been but he'd need reflexes like Neo from the matrix.

Shameful mink pandering pish from the SFA here.

If the SFA had any sense or decency they'd have just apologised to Celtic for the Meekings error and to ICT for the Zaluska one and it would have all fizzled out.

Instead, they've clusterfuct this to the max. I can't see how it can possibly stand, and if it did, it only heaps more pressure on officials in every game from here on in.

What more is it going to take to get these morons running our game out?

Archived